02. Time Apart.

HOW HARD COULD IT BE? Unimaginably hard. Geto had just left a few hours ago and Gojo was already missing him. He stayed holed up in Geto's room, (he basically abandoned his own dorm) and sulked there.

Shoko came in a few minutes ago, an annoyed look on her face. "Stop acting like he's dead. He'll be back in a few days! Calm down." She heard a sniffle out of him. "..are you crying? No fucking way." He was cuddling Geto's spare shirt. "I'm not!! Fuck off, Shoko." He grumbled, rubbing the fabric of the shirt. She snickered. "Just wait until Suguru hears about this." She pulled out her flip phone, ready to take pictures.

"Shoko, No!!!"

[...]

Geto was already at the scene. He had a few locations to go in a few days time. It looked like an old middle school. A veil was being placed over the school as Geto walked through the entrance. "Let's get this done quickly.." he sighed, keeping his guard up as he let himself in.

In about an hour, he finished. He had small scratches on his arms and face. It didn't hurt, so he was fine. He stretched, walking out of the school. "Hahh..I wonder how Satoru's holding up without me." He received a message. He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

[you have received +6 messages.]

>[open]

From: Shoko
> LOOK AT THIS IDIOT
[+5 attached images.]

To: Shoko
> Cute. He's sulking already? I've been gone for only a few hours.

He put admired the photos one last time. Some of them were blurred but he could make out what it was. Gojo was clinging onto his shirt, sulking. Another was Shoko and Gojo fighting for her phone. He's guessing one of them accidentally pressed the button.

Geto laughed to himself before getting in the car. He almost had forgotten the bad taste in his mouth from swallowing the curse earlier. He sighed, feeling something else in his pockets as he put his phone away. Small candies? Gojo must've slipped them in there this morning.

He looked at them in the palm of his hand, an uncontrollable smile forming on his face. He plopped one in his mouth, the sweetness outweighing the vile taste. "He really does care about me, doesn't he." He chuckled to himself, chewing on the small candy happily.

[...]

"I already sent them." Shoko had her phone out of reach. "Shoko!!!" Gojo yelled, falling back in bed. "Ughhhhhhh.. he's gonna think I'm lame now." He frowned, looking up at the ceiling as he had his spare shirt in hand. "He texted me back." She opened the message.

"WHAT DID HE SAY?!" Gojo sprung up from the twin-sized bed, his heart pounding. "Oooh~ he said you're cuteee~" Gojo stole the phone from her, looking at the messages himself. "He must be talking about something else."

"What else does he think is cute in the photos?" She deadpanned, snatching her phone back. "Whatever. He's just joking." Gojo crossed his arms, sitting upright on the bed. "Uh-huh. I'm gonna let you sulk alone. Come by when you stop being a loser." She left the room just as he was about to say something.

"Damned witch.." he grumbled, laying back in Geto's bed. Everything smelled just like him. He stared up at the ceiling, contemplating about everything, really. It was pretty pathetic to sulk here in his bestfriend's dorm, waiting for his return. Maybe some sweets would pick up his mood. He forced himself to get out of Geto's bed, leaving to get some treats to boost his mood.