11. Star Plasma Vessel. (2)

GETO HAD RELEASED A CURSE BEFORE he fled with the others, swallowing Toji hole. Gojo was able to get his guard up in time to atleast repair himself temporarily. Toji was able to break free from the curse, killing it in the process. He was covered in purple blood and guts, a malicious smile on his face.

Gojo noticed his sword. It was one that he's never seen before. And that curse around his body. Where did it come from? Toji jumped on one of the pillars, Gojo's eyes immediately following him as he stood his ground. "Hm? Where did the Star Plasma Vessel go?" He asked, not really expecting an answer as he looked around momentarily.

"I was really hoping to finish you off with one strike," he sighed, his sadistic gaze falling upon him. "I'm getting rusty." He muttered under his breath, resting his sword over his shoulder. "Amanai's bounty has already been lifted, you idiot." Gojo replied, a droplet of sweat dripping down his face.

"Yeah, because I took it down, Mr. hotshot." Toji retorted, his devious smirk unwavering. "For guys with no openings like you, I took the advantage by creating an illusion of goals." He informed, continuing on. "It's regrettable that none of the sorcerers with you died, but if there were any time limit on the bounty...you probably wouldn't have stopped your technique in the end."

Gojo gritted his teeth before a slightly confused smile plastered on his face. "Is that right?" He held up his hand focusing his cursed energy into the tips of his fingers. Toji's eyes widened before jumping out of the way, just in time to dodge Lapse Blue.

It destroyed the pillars in an uneven manner, the top half of it blown off. Toji jumped to one of the roofs, keeping that stupid smile on his face. One Gojo wanted to wipe clean off.

For some reason, he couldn't read his moves or cursed energy. His moves were unpredictable. Gojo turned his head around, wide eyed and ready to strike again. The older man pulled another sword out of the curse's mouth, swiftly jumping down to slash him. He was prepared this time, skillfully punching him hard. He went flying into the wall, followed by a loud crash.

He knows about my cursed technique, he thought, his eyebrows scrunching together momentarily. Thats why he laid low. He has to have a plan. Especially something to do with that cursed tool he took out, "is that your treasure? Too bad you can't get close enough to use it." Gojo said curtly, looking over at where he landed.

Where was he?! He quickly turned around, scanning every inch of scenery around him. He should try and sense that curse around him instead. He noticed it immediately, but he was so fast. His eyes darted around where he could sense the cursed energy most, sweat dripping down his forehead. He had no choice.

He used the maximum of his cursed energy, holding up his hands in an almost covering motion. The cursed energy blasted in a 360 angle, wiping out everything in sight. All that was left was a dent in the school grounds and no Toji to be seen. Now, there was nothing that could block him from seeing Toji's future attacks.

Could he be hiding in the forest, instead? He heard a loud buzz coming in that direction. Fly heads?! They flew to him at a rapid speed, swarming and buzzing around him. Gojo understood now. "Ah, I see. Using them like a chaff grenade," he mumbled, unbeknownst to the presence behind him.

He noticed too late. Toji's sword drove into his neck, hitting all his vital points. He felt the sharp pain. How was this possible? His limitless was on. "With your six eyes, you can see the foreign cursed object that flows out of this cursed tool. You don't want to let it get too close. So now, you're finally on the defensive."

Gojo couldn't respond. How could he? A literal sword impaled his throat. "It's a special grade tool: inverted spear of heaven. It can forcibly stop any cursed technique." Toji informed, that same smile on his face, full of malice.