05. Practice?

!!TW: MATURE SCENES!!

WAS HE HEARING THIS RIGHT? DID Geto really say he wanted to kiss him? Right now? Gojo's cheeks heated up instantly. "Right now?" He asked, his azure eyes scanning the area. "Well, you wanted to, right?" Geto finished the last of his canned coffee, throwing it in the trash nearby.

"I mean—yeah, but—"

"There's no one around. It's fine." Geto walked casually, turning a corner to a dead end. They were in the abandoned part of the school. No one really came around here. Gojo followed, his heart rabbiting in his chest. They were really going to kiss. Geto leaned on the wall, not looking nervous at all. Gojo clearly had panic and fluster on his face.

Geto was nervous, of course. He just didn't show it. He was doing this for Gojo's benefit. And maybe his own. They'd do anything for each other, and they both knew this. Even if it wasn't said aloud. "Well? You're not gonna make the first move?" A small smile graced his lips, his voice laced with playfulness. "Why can't you do it?" The white haired boy complained, though he took a step closer to him.

"It's not hard. Stop bitching about it." He snickered, waiting for him to do something. Gojo grumbled, stepping closer until they were close enough. He had his hand on the wall, right above Geto's head. He seemed unfazed. Geto was internally panicking right now. Why'd he look so good doing this?! His ocean blue eyes struck something within him. A feeling he couldn't quite put his finger on. It was alluring.

They held eye contact for a moment before blue eyes flickered to Geto's lips. He swallowed. He should just get this over with. Gojo exhaled before leaning in, wanting to so desperately feel his lips on his own. Once they met, he felt his heart burst. They were so soft. Something broke within him.

He immediately craved more. It was like an urge. Their kiss deepened as they held onto each other. Their tongues met, immediately intertwining with one another. Gojo could taste the coffee on his tongue, and Geto could taste the sugary carbonated drink on his. It wasn't fast paced at all, as they were taking their time and savoring it. Geto pulled away, just slightly. Gojo opened his eyes, a bit confused.

"Those sunglasses," Geto seemed to complain(for once), raising one of his hands to lift them off his eyes. And Gojo let him. He wasn't as Vulnerable like this with anyone else. He trusted him completely. Geto perched the shades atop his head, taking the time to admire his face without them. "Your eyes are beautiful." He commented, staring right into them with such admiration.

That compliment made his heart skip a few beats. People would compliment them often, but he loved hearing it from Geto. There was something about it. Maybe it was how he said it. He always seemed to talk to him with such fragility, as if he were something to keep safe. And it was different for a change. His hands went up to cup Gojo's cheeks, continuing to hold eye contact.

They kissed again. and again. and again. Each time it felt like it was like a completely new experience, sparks igniting within their hearts. They held each other firmly around the waist or back of the neck. Gojo could feel the shared heat between them as they continued, starting to feel lightheaded. This all felt so surreal.

Soon, neither one of them could keep the slow pace up any longer. Hands explored the other's body, labored breaths filled the silence of the otherwise empty part of the school. Maybe they were getting ahead of themselves, but they couldn't help it. Gojo's hips rutted against Geto's own due to instinct. Both let out a synchronized groan. They shut each-other up, locking their lips together once more.

They later parted to get some air. Gojo's eyes fluttered open once more to steal a glance at the other boy in front of him. His face was just as flushed as his, his fox-like eyes staring right back at him. "You're so red." He commented with a grin. "So are you." Gojo retorted, getting back at him. Geto only smiled in response, his hands drifting down to his neck, giving it small rubs.