07. The Moon.

WHEN GOJO WOKE UP AGAIN, He found Geto sleeping at his side. Their hands were still intertwined. He turned over carefully, watching as he slept peacefully. Right. He was going to tell him something important. Maybe he should practice first? Was he awake?

"Suguru?" He softly called. No answer. He was definitely asleep. He held their hands up to his chest, cradling it for a moment. Gojo was so nervous to even tell him about his feelings. Would he accept them? He chewed the bottom of his lip for a bit, contemplating this. He eventually opened his mouth to speak to a sleeping Geto.

"Um..I really like you, Suguru. And.." he whispered, immediately regretting it. "This is stupid, what am I doing..?" He grumbled, taking his time to sit up and slipping his hand out of his. His head was still aching. He really shouldn't of pushed himself that hard. If Geto was there, maybe he would've stopped him before he got too far.

He trudged over to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Geto was, infact awake. He was trying so hard not to open his eyes, wanting to see the expression on Gojo's face as he said that. He liked him. Gojo liked him. His face heated up, his heart racing wildly in his chest. Geto could see the bathroom light for a while and was starting to get worried.

He knocked on the door. "Satoru? Are you alright in there?" He asked, his voice full of concern. "Fine. I'll be out in a sec." He heard through the bathroom door. Minutes later he heard the door unlock, revealing the older boy. The first thing he noticed was his bandaged shoulder. "I'll help you change it." Gojo didn't protest, limping over to the bed and sitting down carefully.

Geto carefully unwrapped the bandages around his shoulder, revealing the large wound. That must've hurt. Atleast it was starting to heal, now. His healing factor is not completely gone. He rubbed his thumb near to the area, feeling Gojo flinch under his touch. "How is your head?" He asked, exchanging the old bandages for the new ones and began to wrap it over his wound. It wasn't too tight but snug. "A little better, I guess. Still hurts like hell sometimes."

They went into silence again. Geto was trying to process the fact that Gojo liked him. He couldn't help but feel giddy inside. "I promised I was gonna talk once I came back." Gojo brought up, shifting slightly on the bed, closer to where Geto was. "I was pretty pissed, y'know. I didn't like you...avoiding me." It was best to be straightforward. He kept his eyes focused on the task at hand.

"Sorry. I just—I was...overwhelmed and um...I wasn't really thinking straight, I guess." He fumbled his words, feeling slightly embarrassed. "I didn't mean to pressure you, Suguru. You probably didn't want to, and I—"

Geto cut him off with a kiss. One that lasted momentarily. "I wanted to. You weren't pressuring me at all." Gojo could barely hear his voice over his pounding heart that drummed in his ears. He got back to work to replace his bandages, leaving a flustered Gojo to think about their recent moments.

Once he was finished, he began packing the items away. "Hey, Satoru. You haven't eaten." He turned his head, Gojo staring at the bedsheets. "Um...I could eat, I guess.." he mumbled out. He looked so shy, how cute. "I mostly bought snacks, I could buy something more filling, if you'd like." He offered, standing up from the twin sized bed.

Gojo grabbed onto his wrist, holding him back. "You're gonna leave?" He asked, his lips pursed. That look punched Geto right in the gut. "I—I don't have to," great. Now he was fumbling his words, too. "..I don't wanna be alone right now." Now he had to stay. He didn't want to leave him for long.

"Alright." Gojo let go of his wrist momentarily so he could retrieve the snacks. He placed them on his lap once he sat down next to him, letting Gojo choose which one he wanted. He picked up the pocky box, staring at it for a moment before pulling open the package. He plopped one in his mouth, crunching on it. Strawberry flavored. "Want one?" He asked, once noticing Geto's stare.