TEN

CHAPTER TENmeeting the team

CHAPTER TEN
meeting the team

✧༺♥༻✧

Bold (English)
Normal (Japanese)

Sleeping peacefully in her bed, Sola was cradling a pillow to her chest. The sun was beaming through her blinds causing the teen to stir. Usually, waking up was a simple task for Sola; she was a morning person after all. She groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit her face. Squinting at the blazing rays of the sun, she picks up her alarm clock on her nightstand, Sola looked at the time.

"Ugh, why is it so early?" She placed her clock back on the surface and slowly began to sit up. She put her hand to her head which was throbbing. "Nothing a little Biogesic can't handle."

Crawling out of her warm bed, she walked to her bathroom and took out a one pill to take, pouring tap water into her rinse cup. Once she took her medicine, she jumped into a warm shower to start her day. She didn't want to be late for her first day; coming in late would not be a good first impression!

And there she was, sitting on the bench outside the entrance of the training center, quietly munching onto her second piece of onigiri for breakfast. She might've came way too early since there were no signs of life forms inside the training center. She debated if she should go back  to dorms and stay there for a while, but she decided just to stay and watch the scenery in front of her.

Before she knew it, she had accidentally fell asleep on the bench.

"Sola?" The said girl lifts up her head with a groggy expression, looking around her in alarm. Her eyes were filled with tiredness and a hint of redness due to sleeping.

"Huh I was awake." She mindlessly utters out, sitting up properly as she tries to assess what just happened.

"Sure you are." The man scoffs, shaking his head.

The midnight blue haired teen looks up to see one of the coaches standing right beside her. Her brows lifted up in recognition. "Coach Itoh, good morning!" She spoke in english, knowing well that the man is fluent in that language. The man nods his head and greets her back.

Coach Itoh looks down at her with amused smile on his face. He spared a glance around the area before looking back down at the half awake girl, squinting his eyes in confusion. "Have you been out here for a while now?"

The teenager holds back her yawn as she fake coughs, "I- ugh— you could say that? I thought that it would be best to come in early than late." she replied as she sheepishly smiles up at the man.

"And you didn't think to check if the other door in the back is open?" Sola blinks her eyes owlishly at the man with a hint of disbelief all over her face.

"Uh that— I didn't check." She utters out, pressing her lips into a thin line. She stares at up him with a dumbfounded look. "Is there really a back door here?"