FIVE

CHAPTER FIVEembarking a new chapter

CHAPTER FIVE
embarking a new chapter

✧༺♥༻✧

After that call meeting with JVA, Sarah started working on Sola's travel papers. She made sure that everything would go smoothly to avoid having any complications when Sola arrives in Japan. She's also in frequent contact with the JVA higher ups to help in with the whole process. If it weren't for them, she didn't think any of this would be possible.

Along with that, Sarah had found a host family that Sola could stay with for the meantime. They were actually referred by an old friend that currently works in Japan now. Apparently, the family that was referred to her is a family of five, the couple have three children of their own, one of them had a family of their own, while the other two are striving in their respective lives.

The couple had wanted to host their home for kids who are in need of a place to stay in while they are in their country. They've  already had experienced of hosting a students before. Hearing that information from her friend made Sarah feel relieved that Sola could be well looked after in Japan. So in last minute, she contacted them.

Sarah was grateful enough that the couple were very lovely and patient throughout the whole conversation despite the language barriers that both parties have. It took a couple of weeks before Sarah had given them the go sign for them in becoming the official host family for Sola.

By the end of August, Sola was ready to embark on a new chapter in her life: Japan edition.

✧༺♥༻✧
( present time )

"You got everything that you need?" Sarah asked the midnight blue haired teen as she ties off the last twin braid on the girl's hair with a black elastic. Once she finishes, she looked over it once more before looking back at Sarah through her mirror.

"Yeah, I believe so." Sola said, sticking her tongue on the inside of the mouth, turning her head around to face the older woman. She stares at her for a few seconds before she jolts in surprise. She completely had forgotten something.

The young girl then lets out a gasp, "Oh wait— I forgot my toothbrush!" She exclaims loudly before rushing over to her bathroom.

Sarah rolls her eyes, sighing in despair. "No need, I've already bought you a new one. I bought you at least 2 brushes just incase you lost the first one." She said, fixing up a few things in her vanity.

The teenager's head pops out from the bathroom door frame and looks at her in confusion. "Uh, why do I need a spare one?" she asked.

"Just for safe keeping. You might never know your toothbrush might walk off on you." The older woman nonchalantly said as she zips up the last bag of Sola's stuff. She pats it down before pulling it off the bed.

Sola shoots her a weirded look, silently judging her whole being. After a few moments of silence, she replied.

"You know that's a very odd thing to say but I'll just let you off since you're clearly in the old age already." She said, laughing afterwards as she avoided the playful slap from the older woman.