TWO

CHAPTER TWOan opportunity

CHAPTER TWO
an opportunity

✧༺♥༻✧
(July 19, 2022)

| The next day . . .

Sola's faraway look seem to have gotten Sarah's attention as the girl sat there at the dining table with dazed expression. The older woman quirks an eyebrow at the girl's way before smirking and shaking her head as she grabs a hold of their coffee in each hand. She then sets it down in front of Sola causing for the girl jolt in surprise.

"Sarah!" The midnight blue haired girl exclaims in surprise, furrowing her eyebrows together as to how the lady was able to teleport from one place to suddenly appearing in front of her. The latter one smiled and tilts her head, "Well good morning to you too." she replied and took a seat across her.

"Seems to me you have once again wasted your hours of beauty sleep on that computer." Sarah chortled at her own words.

The young girl lets out a sigh of defeat, forcing a piece of bread in her mouth. She did not even try to make excuses. "I know, I'm sorry. I just had to finish up a document last night. It's no biggie." She said, licking off the crumbs from her mouth.

"Well— were you able to finish it?"

"Yeah I think I went extreme in my document but I'm sure my teacher would give me a good grade." She lied, giving her a timid smile. She didn't exactly think through last night the repercussions of signing up. Besides, she would most likely not be chosen for the internship program since she's sure that there are more talented people than her.

"That's great then. At least maganda yung standing ng grades mo (at least you're grade standing would be good)." Sarah nods in a approving manner.

Sola sat there for a moment before her eyes widens for a split second. 'Shoot' she screams in her mind. She had forgotten to finish up her research paper that is due on Wednesday. Oh how could she had forgotten!

The young girl smiles sheepishly at the older woman and brought the cup up to her mouth as she took a sip of her own coffee. Her face immediately scrunches up at the bitter taste and brought back down the cup down at the table. She meets Sarah's gaze once again before shyly asking a question.

"Do you have sugar?"

✧༺♥༻✧
(August 9, 2022)
TOKYO, JAPAN

It has been approximately 3 weeks since Japan Volleyball Association has released a statement regarding the internship program. Of course, it didn't exactly sit in well with the public as they think JVA has completely lost its marbles.

Nevertheless, the JVA never strays away from their word as they really wanted to open the position for assistant coach for teenagers or young adults who aspire to become a part of the world volleyball.