4. PAST +18

Sitting beside the hospital bed in which Jeff had been lying for two hours now, Alan looked at him apprehensively, not knowing what to do.
-Hello sir, are you his alpha?
-what? No, I'm...a friend-
-Mmh, do you happen to know where I can find him then? I need to ask him some questions-
-What do you mean? Why would he have an alpha? Jeff doesn't have a boyfriend-
-Well, your friend is an omega. Usually at his age they already have a partner, that's why I asked. In that case then, could you answer some questions?

Alan was not listening.
-What do you mean omega? Jeff is a beta. I would have perceived it, otherwise-
-I see...about that, do you know if by any chance the boy takes suppressants to hide his scent?
-No...I...well I saw that he has tablets; they have an H engraved-
-Like these?-shows him a picture
-Yes-
-Then everything is clear. His blood values are totally out of whack. These drugs were taken off the market five years ago, but some omegas continue to buy them under the counter to hide their smell and especially to block the heat periods. Of course there are so many risks. I think he fainted because of these medicines related to today's stress-
-What do these medicines cause?
-I'll just tell you that in the long run they can bring serious kidney damage or omega infertility. He needs to stop taking them immediately-

Alan turned to the young omega, lying motionless under the sheets, looking so peaceful but knowing that he was actually in great pain.

"Why did you do this Jeff? Why do you take this stuff?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 YEARS AND 8 MONTHS EARLIER...

-Hey Jeff, I'm going to get a drink, you wait here!- he shouts to overpower the music in the club.
Jeff loved that place, The Red Rose. He used to go there every weekend.
-Hey, there, have I seen you somewhere before?-a tall guy with a snake tattoo on one arm approaches.
-I come here often, maybe you've seen me around here in the past-
-I'm Jesse, nice to meet you. And you?-
-Jeff-
-Here- offers him a drink.
-Is this from someone who just dumped you or did you get it especially for me?
-What do you think?
-Well...I hope the latter-
-It's your lucky day then, do you want to dance?-He whispers in his ear, stroking the back of his hand.
-It's your lucky day too then- he drinks the drink in one gulp, takes him by the hand and makes his way to the center of the dance floor.

2 YEARS AND 6 MONTHS EARLIER...

-Jeff, can I tell you something?
-Tell me Charlie-
-You're seeing that guy, Jesse, aren't you? He doesn't seem like a good person, and a lot of people have told me bad things about him-
-Jessie is a good person, believe me-
-Does he treat you well?
-Of course, he is always nice, I assure you. Tonight I'm going to his house-
-Be careful. If you need, come to me and I'll take care of it-
-Relax, I can handle it by myself.-

Jeff had never felt so important to someone. He never thought he would find an alpha interested in him. He usually found them arrogant and rude, but Jesse was different. He was thinking about this while watching a movie on the couch, hugging Jesse. Everything was perfect, a good movie to watch and the person he loved by his side.

Then everything changed...

Jesse placed his hand on Jeff's leg, beginning to massage it gently. The omega didn't pay much attention at first, but as the alpha begins to slide his hand higher and higher...
-Jesse, what are you doing, stop-
-Come on, don't worry- he removes his hand from above Jeff's leg and slips it under his shirt, going to touch the young omega's abdomen.
-Maybe I have to go- he tries to get up.
-Come on Jeff, I've waited two months. Will you at least settle for me today?-he pulls him back to the couch.
-Settle you? I've never done such a thing, I'm not ready. I told you when we met-
-Yes and it's been two months since then, don't be a difficult omega- kiss him on the lips.
-Don't call me omega. My name is Jeff!-he pulls him away by slapping him. He regrets it immediately. Jesse's eyes suddenly change, his alpha pheromones begin to fill the room, he is angry.
-How dare you? you're just an omega!-he picks Jeff up and throws him weightily onto the couch, jumping on top of him and beginning to kiss him aggressively on the neck as he crushes him underneath him.
-Let me...I don't want to- he can barely whisper.
-Don't worry, you'll like it. Everybody likes it. You'll see-

Jesse picks him up by weight and carries him into the room despite Jeff trying to struggle to escape; but Jesse is an alpha, he is too strong, all is useless. He throws him onto the bed, where he forces him to take off his shirt.
-Let go of me!-
-Shut up!- A slap hits Jeff full in the face, who falls onto the covers of the bed, his eyes wide open and his cheek starting to turn red. Jesse, meanwhile, takes a rope from under the bed, ties Jeff's wrists above his head and from there to the bed barrier.
-What are you doing? Get me out of here. You promised you would never hurt me. Let go of me!-Jeff begins to cry.
-Don't worry, you'll soon be enjoying yourself too- he pulls him to himself, unbuckles his pants and within seconds is slipping them off along with his boxers.
-Stop!-he tries to throw a few kicks.
Another punch....this time to the stomach. Jeff rolls over himself, trying to buckle from the pain that had just hit him. He begins to cough, feels bile rising in the back of his throat, his vision becoming slightly blurred.
-I didn't want to do this, but you're forcing me. It's your fault. If you had agreed earlier, all this wouldn't have been necessary-Pulls him by the hair so that he can get a good look into his now tear-filled eyes. He drops him back on the bed starting to run the tip of his tongue all over his abdomen and leaving occasional light red flecks on the pale omega skin.

-Help....somebody help me...- he begins to shake as Jesse's hands slide over his shoulders to then lower and lower.
Forcefully he separates his knees, lifts them upward and positions himself in the middle of them.
-Just...don't- he tries to wiggle and close his knees, the first drops of sweat beginning to show on the omega's frightened and trembling body.
-Jeff, stop!-another punch hits the omega in the stomach. He closes his eyes in pain and his strength fails. Jesse grabs Jeff's legs again, takes off his pants, grabs a condom, and opens it in seconds. He had been wanting to do this for a long time, had had to wait and be good for two months, but that night it would be his.
-Let go- Jeff says now voicelessly.
The alpha slowly inserts his index finger into the opening of the omega who immediately screams in pain, shaking himself.
-So, this is really your first time, huh?
-It hurts....just...-he bites his lower lip.
-It's going to hurt more soon- he inserts the condom and slips, without preparing the omega, the end of his member into his opening.
-Ugh...it hurts...stop it- he tightens the ropes that keep him from moving.

-Yes, like this...ahhh-he moans, as he lifts the omega's knees even higher so he can enter better.
-Don't do it....please-
-I haven't started yet- Jesse looks at Jeff as he begins to insert himself deeper and deeper.-Just a little more- 
-Aaaaa...-Jeff starts screaming as Jesse inserts his member fully with a thrust.
-Yeah...like this...-the alpha begins with fairly slow thrusts but within a short while they get faster and faster. Jeff can't move, every part of his body aches, he doesn't know what to do, he so wishes Charlie was there to help him. Tears flow copiously from his eyes as he gasps in pain under Jesse's thrusts.

He was scared.... terrified. The pain was unbearable, it seemed to never end, his vision began to blur, and the sounds Jesse produced began to get more and more distant until he lost consciousness completely.

The night lasted a few more rounds despite the fact that Jeff was no longer conscious, until Jesse also became tired and exited the young omega's body, still trembling. A large amount of blood had spilled onto the sheets, but it was not a problem Jesse would carry at that moment.

-Don't think we're done with this, we've only started. I want to have some more fun with you, omega-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A slight movement of his hand against the clean hospital sheets....

-Jeff...-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time writing this kind of things, I hope you like it. If you have any suggestions, please don't be shy, I would love to hear your comments :)

I wonder how Alan will react when Jeff wakes up....