"Ha, haha-!"
Cale turned his head after hearing someone laugh. Mage Becrock was laughing while looking at the exploding seventh floor. He started to sneer as he looked at Cale. Someone broke through the window and burst out of the burning tenth floor. This person was covered in black mana. It was the Southern Alchemists' Tower's Tower Master. No, his real title was the Southern black magic branch manager.

TBOAH!Mary's eyes widened at the sight of the black mage using his powers so openly. She looked toward TCF!Mary, who simply nodded mutely. That was the only indication that TBOAH!Mary received from her counterpart to signal that the scene ahead would surprise her. TBOAH!Mary fixed her gaze upon the Palantír in order to concentrate and watch.

His alchemist robe was fluttering as dead mana surrounded him. Becrock watched him come out before he looked toward Cale and started to speak.
"It looks like your plan was to destroy the royalty and the other high ranking people? But too bad. We evacuated them first, so it is likely that none of the royalty died."
However, Becrock could not hear a response from Cale. Cale just quietly flew behind a knight and stood there.

TBOAH!Rex flinched becoming tense in his seat and gawking at the record of his counterpart upon the Palantír.
"What in the name of the gods?!" TBOAH!Rei also choked on air when he saw this confident and righteous version of TCF!Rex – it was a sight he had never seen in TBOAH!Rex. TCF!Rei and TCF!Rex merely smiled politely at the counterparts and focused their attention upon the record. Getting to see this scene was a reward that neither of them had ever thought they would be able to receive if not for the mercy of the goddess.

The knight took out his sword as he responded. "It doesn't matter."
Sir Rex confidently made a proclamation as well.

TBOAH!Rex swallowed thickly, he did not even recognize himself. Something in his chest spasmed with envy and guilt – he was positive that this more confident and stable him (TCF!Rex) had been able to accomplish what he (TBOAH!Rex) had failed to achieve even before his death.

"We have secured all of the secret passages from the Southern Alchemists' Tower already. I'm sure the royalty are escaping through those secret passages right now."

The tip of his sword pointed toward the Southern Tower Master. Sir Rex. The Southern Tower Master. Two people who were both aiming for the future of the Mogoru Empire observed each other.

The strength TCF!Rex possessed was not only physical, TBOAH!Rex could see that TCF!Rex had grown both mentally and emotionally as well and he hated how weak he was in comparison.

"I'm sure the Tower Master appeared late because he was helping them evacuate. But those escaping royalty will probably get caught by our soldiers too."
"Do you really think that'll be the case?" The Southern Tower Master responded in a relaxed manner.

A sharp noise shot out with the tower at the center. More sharp noises came from the forest around the Alchemists' Tower as if they were responding to the first noise. The birds shot up into the air in shock.

– Human! It looks like the soldiers are starting to move!
'Me, me! I saw it as I shoved the merchant guild leader into the cave! The hidden troops are moving toward the tower!'
'They're not coming to the tower, they are trying to surround the soldiers from the capital! I think they are heading for the teleportation magic circle!'
'Enemies located. Death. Chaos. Rain down destruction! Kahahaha!'

The hidden enemies started to move.

Several heads tilted like curiously adorable puppies at the unfamiliar voices that came from the Palantír. From the slight echo accompanying their voices, everyone could tell that these were voices that were only heard in Cale's head.
"Whoa?! Teacher, who are they?" TCF!Dodori asked with urgent curiosity.
"Those are the voices of the Wind Elementals." Cale answered TCF!Dodori calmly.
"Wind Elementals." TCF!Rasheel replied at the same time.