We all then entered the taxi, and sat right next to each other. As we all sat in silence, I tried to start a conversation, "..so, what are y'all looking forward to buy?" They stood still for a bit, but then Cole answered, "a few t-shirts, and maybe get something to eat!" Then Kai answered after, "new shoes, and anything that might interest me, and you?" I then answer his question.

"I'm not sure, couple of new clothes, and some decor" we all nodded after that, and continue to sit in silence. After 20 minutes, we arrived at the mall. "OOOOH, please let us go there first!" Cole screamed as he sprints at the sushi store, we nodded and followed him, he was overjoyed, he then ordered some sushi and another pair to go. After we left the store, we then entered a anime store, Kai was looking over some capes, while I was looking over some ramen bowls, there was a pretty cool one, it was tall and had a huge spoon, with two pairs of chopsticks, it was decorated with cute small eggs.

I decided that I was going to buy it, then I saw Kai bringing a red cape, "what do you need that for?" I asked and he smirked, "for my ninja suit, it would look pretty cool", he said and then Cole joined us with a cool T-shirt that had a anime character on it.

We then all went to pay to the cashier and it came to a total of 70 bucks. There was a new store over in the corner, "we should check it out" I said "agree", kai says after and we all entered it. I noticed a green hoodie, yea, I do have three already, but this one was big and comfy, and I could hide my whole entire body in it.

I took it and decided to help Cole find something, "what are you looking for?" I said. "Some headsets and a new phone case, my old one broke in our last battle" Cole said as he picked out a black headphone with a mic, and took a Cake cover case too.

"GUYS! GUYS! LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!" Kai said as he ran to us with an excited expression, "what?" Cole said. "There are some board games, and there's one for the whole group could do.." he said as he took another breath.

"How much is it?" I asked as I counted my money and I had only 200 bucks left.

"23$ dollars...ugh", Kai said as he got to his knees and gasped for more air. "My headset is 40$ dollars and the case is 10$ dollars" Cole said as he looked at my hoodie, "My hoodie 20$ dollars" I said, as I mentally started to count the total.

"That's a total of $93 dollars" I said as I followed Kai to see the board game "This!" Kai said as he held the board game in my face. "Alright..." I said as I grabbed the game and read what it's all about.

Want to have fun? Then get together with your friends and play this game of twists and turns. Try to beat the amount of times you have saved the city! Warning: frustrating and confusing game!

"Eh, seems good to me" I said as we place the items in the counter and because you're starting to scan them. "94.56$ dollars" she said, and I handed the money over.

"Eeee, one more store, please!" Cole said as we walked out of the store, "fine" I said and followed him.

We then entered a store called 'Forever 21', I cringed a bit, the store was full of women clothing, and there was only one section for the men clothing. "Why this store?", Kai groaned, and I agreed.

"I dunno, it looks interesting", Cole said, that's his only answer? "Just hurry up, I wanna go home" I said as I took out 30 bucks and handed it to Cole.

"Now hurry up and buy your 'thing'.." Kai said in a rush, a few minutes then passed by and Cole came back with a grumpy face, "what happened?" I asked, "There's nothing to buy..", Cole said as we all laughed and started to walk away. "Let's go home now", Kai said as he took out his phone and called a taxi.

"I'm paying", Kai said as he puts his phone away in his pocket. "Thanks", I said as we waited outside for our taxi to arrive. "Ugh, I feel so numb" Cole said as he sat down and looked through the stuff he got.

3rd Point Of View

The taxi then arrived and the boys sat down, and Kai then handed the cash to the taxi driver. And once again they sat in silence. After 30 minutes, they finally got home, they started to climb the stairs, and then they were met with the monastery gate.

"Home.." Kai said as he opened the gate and entered inside with the others. "Welcome back guys!" Nya said as she was brooming outside as dust flew around the place. "*Cough* yea..ugh" Kai said as he swinged his arm around to keep the dust from coming towards his face and hair.

They soon went inside and each one of them split up and went to the rooms. Lloyd then sat on his bed and puts his headphones on.

He played the song "_______", and he started to relax and fall asleep slowly. (You guys pick the song)

Master Wu was entering Lloyd's room and saw him asleep on his bed, and then Master Wu grabbed the bag that was full of stuff he bought from the mall, he then looked through it and smiled.

He sets the stuff back down and looked around his room, he then finds a box under his bed but then Lloyd shuffled around and woke up. "U-uncle...what are you doing?" Lloyd asked as he rubbed his eyes and Wu got up and pushed the box back under his bed.

"I'm just looking around" Master Wu said as he looked at Lloyd. Lloyd looked at Wu suspiciously and got up from his bed, "Can you leave please" Lloyd asked as he opened his room door, waiting for Master Wu to get out.

"Alright" Master Wu said as he left the room and went to check on the other ninjas. Lloyd sighed in relief as he closed the room door and took the box out from under his bed. He then opened it and took out a tea bag and then sneaked it in his pocket and safely hides his tea box again.

He leaves his room and goes to the kitchen and takes out a kettle, then fills it with water and puts it on the stove to heat, then he puts the tea bag in and stirred the kettle, then a purple like liquid went into Lloyd's mug.

Lloyd takes the mug and starts to drink from it. "Mmm delicious~", Lloyd said as his eyes flashed purple for a second. Lloyd then sat down and starts to watch TV while he enjoys his free time.

_______________________________________

HELLO, author here, IM SO GLAD SO MANY OF YOU GUYS LOVED CHAPTER 5, it gave me the time to write chapter 6, which has 2000 words, I hope you guys enjoy it, bye...