Chapter-16 Theatre

I didn't knew anything how these papers came in my locker.....

Means it is jungkook locker the boy is putting papers...Yeon thought

Mmm..sir if you don't find I want to say something...Yeon asked and taehyung nod in reply

Sir, when I go to the locker room  i saw a boy putting some piece of papers in someone's locker....

Call that boy here... taehyung orders Yeon...

If I get to know you are lying it's not good for you miss, you already waste my so much time... taehyung said to Nancy which make him scared internally...she began to play with her fingers showing how nervous she are...

After some pair of seconds the yeonjun bring the boy behind him and he himself go from there by taking taehyung permission...

Yes sir...the boy asked taehyung taking his attention...

Did you put that papers in jungkook's locker....

Jungkook control himself from smiling..when he listen his name escaped by taehyung's lips..

Sir which paper you're talking about..i didn't understand...the boy state maintaining his serious and humble face...

He goes near that boy and directly stare at boy orbs...

Are you still planning to lie to me....spill the truth or I have my own ways.... taehyung stated and look at that boy with his sharp stares...

"............"

Jungkook swear he never look taehyung this angry in his life...
His stare are enough to make anyone bring on their knees...

I didn't do with my own will....I'm forced to do this....boy stated make jungkook confused...
But his confession clear that jungkook is innocent.....

Nancy fist her skirt in anger mixed with nervousness...

You can sit Mr.jeon....

It make him confused that why someone want him to be cheater in everyone's eye...

Who forced you to do this.... taehyung gently ask the boy to make him confess..

But the boy didn't even utter a word

Taehyung released the breath from his lips...

See...you didn't have to scared from anyone okay...are he/she is present here in this class..

He just nodded in reply...

I am saying this to you once again...you don't have to sacred from anyone w-.. taehyung can't even complete his sentence and the boy point at Nancy direction...

Nancy's eyes get expand in shock...

And the boy know after doing this he can't be here for more days he have to transferred from this university...

And if he complain about her that she bully him the thing get more worse for him and no-one cares that if he get bullied or something...

The principal can't do anything rather making her suspend this is the least thing he can do.no-one has audacity to raise voice against the daughter of the major trustee of the whole university and after she came he get more bullied ,so for him doing nothing is the best option...

You can go now... taehyung says to the boy who instantly go from there without wasting a second..

So, miss Nancy did you have to say anything from your side.. taehyung asked him in monotonous tone