Chapter-2 Meeting

Jungkook:OMG he is so hot
I should take screenshot of this

Jungkook take screenshot of both photos and scroll down to see more post but then suddenly his mom knock on the door and he close the insta and lock the phone and ran to open the door.

Jungkook:yes mom

Mom: I am here to tell you that I am going to our neighbour house. So if you want anything to eat it's in the refrigerator don't mess around the kitchen and don't use your mobile much and do studies properly . When i come and i saw you using your phone then you know what I'm gonna do with you (she said last part sternly)

Jungkook gulp

Jungkook:okay mom

She then head downstairs

Jungkook: Mom you didn't tell me when you come home

Mom: I come soon maybe in thirty minutes or in an hour

Jungkook: okay mom bye take care

Mom:bye

Jungkook(mumbles): i know mom you never come soon
He scoffed

Jehi Pov:
I goes outside then i remember i forgot my phone inside the house i goes inside and go on my room i check everywhere but i didn't find my phone
Then i go to the jungkook's room and i open the door

Mom:JEON JUNGKOOK

Jungkook POV:-
After mom go outside i ran to my bed and pick up my phone i unlock it and open Instagram again and start to see reels I didn't lock my door cause my mom is not on the house so i don't have fear when my mom is not here (he smirks) Then suddenly the thing happen That i don't want to be happen , mom came without even knocking

Mom:JEON JUNGKOOK

Jungkook: Aaaa ahhhhhhh Mom! whe..when you co...come home mom you said you are go...going to neighbour didn't you go (schoked tone)

Mom: so you can easily use phone behind my back huh (In bit dangerous tone)

Jungkook: No mom th...this is not t..true mo..mom tha...that you se..see, i...i am st... studying with phone mom see (He hurriedly back the insta and open the one of downloaded math solution of YouTube he downloaded it 2 days ago but he didn't see it yet but it is useful and lifesaver video for him now)

Jungkook:See mom

Mom: Really i can't believe it kookie you are studying and in the phone i can't believe it . Wait..wait..wait it doesn't like that na when you see me you just back it what are you using before and immediately open that huh (raise one eyebrow)

Jungkook: Nnooo mom it doesn't like that Didn't you believe your kook mom

Mom: I believe you but....

Jungkook : No buts mom, Mom you didn't tell me why you came back

Mom: oh i came to take my phone i forgot i check in my room but i didn't find it so i came to your room to check phone did you saw?

Jungkook: yes I know ! It is on the dining table .

Mom: Thank you kookie (she pecks on the forehead and cares her hand on his hair) okay kookie take care and study properly okay

Jungkook: okay mom bye

Mom:Bye kook

She goes and jungkook ran to main door and check she goes or not finally she goes and he put one hand on his chest and sigh in relief. He then go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator and saw the one pack of banana milk this is the last pack. So he think to buy Four-five packsof banana milk. So he call his mom and inform her.

On call

Jungkook: Hello mom

Mom:yes kook

Jungkook: Mom I'M going out...

Mom: why(she cuts him in middle)

Jungkook: I have to buy some packs of banana milk

Mom: Why it doesn't in the refrigerator

Jungkook: No mom That's why

Mom: okay, also buy some packs of instant noodles

Jungkook: okay mom Bye

Mom: Bye kookie go safely

Call ends
----------

He cuts the call and change his clothes into sky- blue sweater and white jeans. He apply some lip balm and took the car keys . He head downstairs clumsily, he wear his sneakers .

He sit in the car start to drive and hum his favourite song. Finally After ten minutes drive he reaches his destination he rub his hands together ,weather is chilly so he hastily goes inside the store and start to find banana milk after searching of almost two minutes he found the section and then he pick up seven-eight packs of plans  he has the plan of buy four-five packs but he can't control himself . In the one corner of his heart he want to buy all packs of banana milk that available on the store but he can't. He also found there pack of instant noodles , he pick up three packets. He notice the packs of lollipop so he take four lollipop. He goes back to pack his things. In the mean time he spot his favourite person ,his math teacher he wears the white hoodie with black jeans. He goes towards him.

Jungkook: Hello Mr.kim (nervously)

Taehyung: oh! Hello By the way what is your name....

Jungkook: My name is jungkook Jeon jungkook .

Taehyung: Oh jungkook , By the way what are you doing here

Jungkook: I came to buy some groceries,

Taehyung: Don't call me Mr Kim outside you can call me by my name it's not the uni

Jungkook: Okay sir
(He is so cool....he thinks)

Then jungkook suddenly remember the pictures that he saw a hour ago he blushes after remember that .
He bend his neck to hide his face but unfortunately taehyung saw that.

Taehyung: why your cheeks is red jungkook. Are you sick

Jungkook: No no I'M not sick it's just

Taehyung: it's just...

Then jungkook ran in the speed of light and go away from his sight he sigh in relief he can't just face him now

Junngkook: oh my god....

He goes to pack the things he buy and pay and go outside he open the front gate and settle down and things in his right seat . He start the car and reach the home only in five minutes he drive the car in double speed. He have to reach the home as soon as possible.

He put the things in dining table and take one lollipop that he has in the jeans it's chocolate flavour lollipop. He go to his room and lock the door and start to change his clothes into clothes that he wear earlier he goes in the washroom, then he goes to the sink and wash his face with facewash and wipe his face. He feels his skin dry so he apply moisturizer he saw his face his cheek his stiil red he didn't know why . He tap his cheeks with both hands to get rid of his red cheeks. But it didn't. He pout then he sigh and goes to the study table and open the book and start to do his homework. Then he hear the door open sound he think it his mom so he didn't go down to see. He continued to do, After almost fifteen minutes he complete his homework and go downstairs to see his mom is making dinner he goes to her.

Jungkook: Mom what are you making

Mom: Noodles, and tteokiboki

Jungkook:really mom....

She nods
After the five minutes of gossip
he goes upstairs and goes inside his room and saw the picture of his parents , brother and himself he pick up the photo and swipe his finger on his father picture.

__________________________________

1349 words (sigh)

Borahae💜