Chapter-14 Embarassment

Continue....

Everybody steps out from the room but jehi and sana again peep in the room...

Only to saw a duo cuddling each other unknowingly...
They both giggles after thinking what would happen if they saw themselves like this, especially Taehyung..

Both goes from there while giggling and doing chit chats with each other...

Oh jehi...Sana said out of nowhere which make jehi flinched...

What...She replied and sigh in relief..

We go there to wake them up, instead of waking them we are taking their pictures.. I'm going now..see it's already eight..Sana said and jehi hold her wrist preventing her to go..

We should let them,they only get a weekend to sleep peacefully, we should not wake them up, let them rest..Jehi said and sana nod listening her concernedly statement..

You are right jehi, but taehyung won't be happy cause he usually wake early, it's in his habit, so atleast let me wake him or he will be mad...Sana said and jehi sigh in frustration and roll his eyes..

You know jehi they sleep late at night..when I am going to kitchen last night to drink water, I think to check them that they slept or not but when I steps nears the door I listen a sound of laughing coming from taehyung's room...Jehi whisperes in her ears while expanding her doe eyes..

Really..Sana asked with surprised and jehi nodded..

Okay, so let them or they can't get enough sleep..Sana speaks and hold jehi's palm...

They both go downstairs and sit on the sofa.
At a time jehi phone rings.
She saw the caller id and pick the call with constant smile on her face..

Yes hobi...

Mom when you're coming
Here..

wait a minute..

Okay mom..

Jehi put her phone on mute and asked Sana. Finally they decided to go after doing dinner. Jehi also call hobi to join them and ask him to bring some things also..

Okay bye hobi
Take care...

Okay bye mom
Takecare of yourself
Too..
Hang up

With taekook

Jungkook squint his eyes in sleep and move his face in left side :in other words more near to taehyung unknowingly...

Kook move his fingers and feel something smooth on it.... The wind blow gently make the white curtain sway in air....The shiver run through his spine and kook attach himself more to his human pillow...

On the other side taehyung feel some ticklish sensation on his waist and something heavy on himself like someone is caging him in between..

He squint his eyebrows in sleep and open them slowly...His face unknowingly shift to the left side..Feeling something utterly smooth on his cheeks..

Jungkook open his eyes slowly when he feel something smooth on his lips...

His eyes more like expand in shock when he found his lips on taehyung cheek and also his hand that are placed on his tummy and legs...He immediately remove his lips and hastily sit on bed and found tae confused expression who wake up after sudden movement of younger...