Chapter- 13 Night With Tae

Taehyung outfit👆🏻

Continue.....

Bathroom:-

A sweet scent filled his nostrils

His already red cheeks get more darken. After realising whose scent it could be...He again hang the shirt on his respective place..

He on the tap to fill the tub with the warm water He undress himself fully and place himself on it...

He let out a relaxed sigh from his lips..

So relaxing...He let out a two words from his lips in satisfaction..

In the mean time he wash his hair. Of course with Taehyung shampoo.
A tickling sensation run through his tummy when he smells his wrist. He just smelling like him..

He splash some water sprinkles on himself and after 20 minutes of long bath he came out from the bathtub and wear tae clothes.

He then take his own clothes from the hanger and put it on the washing machine.

He sniffles the tae clothes. And take a long sigh... He hastily wear tae clothes and

look himself.

Tae pullover sweater is reaching up to his thighs and his Lower get a little fit on his body..

His outfit:-

He then hang the towel on the hanger perfectly and goes to washing machine let his clothes out from it

He then hang the towel on the hanger perfectly and goes to washing machine let his clothes out from it. His clothes get already dried in the washing machine. He hang his clothes on his wrist and hold the knob the door while moving his finger on his hair. His hair almost get dried from the towel..

He open the door and saw someone's attention is already upon him...due to the sounds of door creaking.
He blink his eyes twicely and saw taehyung still looking at him.. seeing him from top to bottom..
Taehyung then immediately remove his eyes from him and again get indulge in his book...

Taehyung let out a big yawn while covering his mouth...he raise his eyebrows and stretch his eyes upward preventing himself from sleep..

Jungkook is seeing all these and then he realise he didn't even move up from his place..