Chapter -12 Blushy Blushy

(3k words)

Enjoy!

He saw....that taehyung carrying jungkook in his arms and put him inside the car and shut the door.

A mischievous grin came on his face when he saw jungkook in taehyung arms. He quickly take out his phone from his pocket and click the photo of the duo after clicking the photo he circle his phone on his hand loosely and his mischievous grin convert into smirk.

Wait and watch kook..he said while zooming the photo he clicks....he then goes from there with constant smirk on his face...Behaving like a villian of serials..

On the other side
At taehyung

Taehyung call the lisa after putting the kook in the car...

After few rings She pick up the
Call

Yes hyung..

Lisa come out of
From the club 
We're going now
and also inform
Everyone..okay
He said with seriouness
Filled in his tone

Okay hyung...
Hang up

When she cuts the call she hastily call the Jennie but  when She didn't pick up the call, She calls yeonjun hoping that he pick up the call at least...

At yeonnie

When they both goes inside the room yeonjun broke the kiss and gently carres her cheeks who is shutting her eyes feeling his soft touch...he Noticed a faint blush on her face and a slight smile crept on his face....
Jennie flinched when the other picked her up suddenly...she slaps his chest lightly for this.

Yeonjun grin and throw her on the bed

Ouch!She says and glare at him but her glare didn't last long when he saw yeonjun is hovering over her.

He carres her cheeks with his thumb and place a soft kiss on her forehead..She close her feeling his lovers soft lips on her skin...
Jennie open her eyes and found him already looking at her.

I miss you...he say in his baby voice and snnugled on her neck sniffing her sweet scent..

Jennie smiles at his actions and then she take her hand to his hair and move his fingers gently in the soothing manner..

Jennie then make him face her and carres his both soft cheeks with her thumbs. He is looking like a innocent bean in her eyes right now..

Her smiles get slightly bigger then...She can't control herself and place a soft peck on his lips..then again, then again..

Then yeonjun again dive into her neck and put his one hand on her waist....she shut her eyes  feeling the moment..but this moment didn't last long when both listen a sound of ringtone, yeonjun get up reluctantly and pick up his phone seeing the caller id he gives his phone to Jennie , Jennie see the caller id , she immediately swipe the green button and yeonjun indicate her to put the call on speaker.

Yes hello hyung
Is Jennie is there,
With you

Yeah, yeah I'm here
Speak up

Why are you didn't
Picked up my calls
Jen..

It is on the sile...