Chapter 8: Shiny Collarbone

THE SECOND DATE

HARPER'S POV: As I approach the car, he waits for me at the side of the road, observing me intently. He looks handsome, sitting there with a cigarette between his fingers, a mischievous glimmer in his eyes. His legs are crossed. He's leaning against his driver's side door; as he watches me walk toward him, he starts to meet me halfway. Leaning towards me, he plants a quick peck on my cheek. I get into the truck, and Duncan shuts the door behind me.

The date becomes an afterthought. His hand rests on my knee as he focuses on the road. From the corner of his eye, he notices my chest rising and falling rapidly, sensing my restlessness in the seat. A grin forms on his face. My ears feel like they're burning. It's just a hand on my knee, for goodness' sake. How did I become so worked up already? In a glance downwards, I notice the outline of his erect cock, straining against his pants. My thighs instinctively press together, seeking some friction.

Just as I realize what I've done, I look up and find his fingers now firmly between my legs. Meeting his gaze, he already has his eyes fixed on me. Holding my stare for a moment, he briefly looks down at his hand and then back into my eyes, a smug and mischievous expression on his face. He smirks and pats my knee, "Oh, this is what you desire, huh?" He looks back at the road. He removes his hand and falls silent. He's smirking. Flustered, I roll down the window to let in some fresh air. He lights another cigarette. His cigarette ashes are flying everywhere in the truck.

As we pass the place he initially mentioned, I turn to him with a puzzled expression. "Change of plans," he says, the cigarette bobbing between his lips as he grips my knee again. This time, he pulls up the hem of my skirt, his fingers venturing higher, snaking between my thighs. "Spread 'em!" He commands. I'm all hot and bothered now. Duncan's one-handed grip on the steering wheel is tight. My breath catches when he moves to exactly where I want him; a pleased moan escapes me when he strokes me over my thong.

He needs to find a parking spot soon, or he will have an issue. I hold his hand to my chest, begging him, my body tensing, legs opening wider. He's getting more taught by me with each glance. Duncan couldn't help but feel his body respond. He tried to adjust himself discreetly at first, but the tight confines of the car made it difficult. He shifted in his seat, hoping to alleviate the growing pressure in his pants. His erection was now painfully evident, pushing against his pants and making it nearly impossible to hide. He cursed a lot. On each passing second, it only became more extensive and demanding.

He's on the verge when suddenly, his hand is gone, and the car stops. Looking out the window, I find myself in a secluded layby. I hear his belt unbuckle, and before I can draw another breath, he's all over me. The taste of smoke lingers on his breath as his tongue intertwines with mine, fulfilling the fantasies I've imagined countless times. I eagerly tug at his jacket, drawing him closer, while his hand ventures between my legs. "I know what you need, sweetheart," he whispers, using his little finger to move my thong aside while his middle and ring fingers gather my wetness.

Growling against my neck, he slides his fingers inside me, stretching me and causing me to gasp. Tilting my head back, I surrender to the pleasure as he thrusts his long, thick fingers in and out, simultaneously sucking and biting my neck. The primal growls he emits send shivers down my spinal cord. The symphony of my moans and the sound of his fingers penetrating me, combined with the sensation of my wetness soaking his hand, drives him wild.

The rush of blood in my ears intensifies as he grips my jaw, forcing me to look into his eyes, desperately trying to keep my gaze steady as I place my foot on the dashboard, granting him more access. He quickens his pace, urging me to maintain eye contact. Tears well up in my eyes as he skillfully angles his fingers, hitting that sweet spot. His mouth covers mine as I moan his name, my lips brushing against his as he begs, "Go ahead. Cum all over my face, baby." The heat surges through me, my mind going blank as I grip the seat, my walls are tightening and pulsating around his fingers. Soon enough, I delivered.