17-18

☆ 18. Chapter 17
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 17

Butler Li was stunned and suddenly overjoyed.

Listening to the meaning of the monk's words, Lan Tian is the noble man who assists the Fu family!

When he saw Fu Yisheng leading a young and lovely girl through the door, he thought it was because the sun was rising in the west, the river was flowing backwards, and his lonely and autistic young master was finally planning to fall in love.

Unexpectedly, this girl can actually cure the CEO's illness!

"I'm tired of standing and talking. Miss Lan, please sit down! I'll go to the kitchen to see what snacks are available."

Butler Li was enthusiastic and immediately welcomed Lan Tian to sit at the main seat and ran away as fast as he could.

Master Zhenru looked at Lan Tian, the more he looked, the more frightened he became.

He also had some research on the art of physiognomy, but he couldn't see Lan Tian's face.

Young Master Fu has an indescribably precious life, and it is already terrifying if he cannot tell the difference.

And this Miss Lan looks like a cloud and mountain mist, and even more mysterious!

"I think this little friend doesn't look like an ordinary person!"

Master Zhenru sighed with great appreciation after reading it.

"Master, you are so flattering. A little trick from the countryside is not worth mentioning."

Lan Tian heard his inquiring intention, and just smiled and covered up the conversation.

The implication is that Master Zhenru is a famous master from an orthodox Buddhist temple. But what she learned did not fall into this category.

Each family has its own rules, and the inside information will not be disclosed!

Master Zhenru sighed, knowing that Lan Tian didn't want to talk more, so he didn't force it.

However, his curiosity not only did not disappear, but became more and more intense.

He also wanted to know how Lan Tian would retrieve Fu Zeshi's soul after he ran away!

Several people came to the room where Fu Zeshi was resting.

Fu Zeshi was in coma every time, ranging from a few days to half a month. His condition was like a vegetative state.

Apart from a weak heartbeat and breathing, there was no other response, so naturally he couldn't eat.

Now, after more than ten days of nutrient solution, Mr. Fu looks completely different from the one in the financial magazines.

Thin, weak, old.

Fu Yisheng frowned, obviously feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"Is there any way you can wake him up?"

Lan Tian remained silent. He just checked the physical data and medical records under Butler Li's gentle introduction.

Everyone looked at her, and the home nurse beside her even swallowed nervously.

Lan Tian asked: "How long has my uncle been having these symptoms?"

"It has been like this since more than 20 years ago, and it occurs almost every year." "

Then will there be any sequelae after waking up?"

"No."

Fu Yisheng carefully said After recalling it, he confirmed: "After he has practiced for a while, he will completely return to normal. The biggest feeling is just exhaustion."