13-14

☆ 14. Chapter 13
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 13

"What did you say!"

The golden-haired man covered his waist and cursed angrily: "Little girl, you begged me to come up with the idea -" "

Shut up, you are a demon who is cheating and you haven't admitted your guilt yet! "

Lan Qingyue raised the hard leather customized bag in her hand and hit the old man hard on the face.

The sound of "bang" made Master Huang's nose bleed.

As for herself, she grabbed the suitcase and left.

Lan Tian sneered.

Of course she wouldn't let the culprit Huang Jinfa go. He deserved death just for harming her with the first imp's spell.

She casually threw out a soul-dispelling talisman and hit the golden hair.

The old Taoist priest had no resistance and fell to the ground with a scream, losing consciousness.

After three days, his soul will gradually shatter and dissipate, and his death will be so silent that no one else can tell!

"Let me go, why did he faint suddenly!"

Ye Xuran was stunned and hid behind Fu Yisheng.

Lan Tian smiles youthfully and cutely, a little shy, like the spring breeze blowing on her face. Unexpectedly, she also has such a domineering side.

"Call an ambulance to take him away. Don't cause chaos at the airport."

Fu Yisheng looked back ruthlessly and raised his chin to indicate that you should go.

Ye Xuran looked at the sky speechlessly.

——Why am I doing the work again!

Lan Qingyue took advantage of this stall, pulled up her suitcase and ran away.

As it happens, the boarding gate is about to close!

Lan Qingyue's private jet is waiting opposite.

As long as she ran past the boarding gate, Lan Tian couldn't catch up with her.

The corners of Lan Qingyue's mouth traced a smile.

Interference with takeoff was not allowed in the airport. In the end, Lan Tian could only watch as he escaped!

Her steps were fast and she was walking like flying in high heels.

One hundred meters, fifty meters.

Almost there!

Looking at the gate, Lan Qingyue's eyes glowed with victory.

As long as she leaves Yuncheng, she has friends in Beijing and Hong Kong Island, and she can look for opportunities to make a comeback.

As long as she leaves Lan Tian...

However, in the last few meters, Lan Qingyue couldn't run anymore.

An extremely ominous premonition came over her, and a sharp pain suddenly erupted on her skin.

Like burning, like cutting with a knife!

"Ah - no -"

Lan Qingyue's legs went weak and she fell onto the carpet.

In an instant, dense spots appeared on her body.

The torture that the four female artists suffered, at this moment, all came back to her!