15-16

☆ 16. Chapter 15
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 15

"Yes, little classmate, don't accuse good people casually."

"You can't say such things without seeing it with your own eyes!"

Several other teachers in the office also warned Lan Tian seriously.

"Everyone, do you think I am a person who talks nonsense?"

Lan Tian just smiled slightly.

Her calmness left everyone speechless for a moment.

That's right. If Lan Tian was just talking nonsense and throwing dirty water on people for no reason, how could she have such a resounding reputation?

The students all call her "Master Lan" and "Little Fairy", and that's no joke!

Seeing that everyone was silent, Lan Tian simply pointed outside.

"This man is studying in the library now. If you don't believe me, we can go find him together."

Professor Xiong couldn't help but believe Lan Tian.

After all, Lan Tian still insisted on his opinion in the face of so many people's persuasion, his eyes as firm as cold stars.

"Okay, let's go together!"

He gritted his teeth and immediately made a decision.

...

Professor Xiong, Lan Tian, and several teachers who were watching the excitement came to the library together.

In the first reading room, Wang Huan sat in the corner holding his laptop and studying seriously.

Professor Xiong rushed behind him.

He clearly saw that the hard drive connected to the computer was the one he had lost!

"Wang Huan, why did you steal my things!"

Professor Xiong roared with rage in his heart.

All the students in the reading room raised their heads and stared at everyone with bright eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Who stole things?"

"Teacher, I...I didn't..."

Wang Huan stood up in a panic. However, the evidence was conclusive and could not be denied.

He looked at Lan Tian in horror.

At this time, he already knew in his heart that Professor Xiong would find out because Lan Tian, a strange person, reminded him!

"You dare to quibble! I didn't expect that you actually had to steal information and cheat!"

Several teachers immediately became serious and dragged Wang Huan to the counselor for punishment.

"Yunyi has school rules to deal with it. Wang Huan, it's useless what you say. Go explain it to the instructor!"

"Wow -"

other students on the scene exclaimed.

In this scene, it is obvious that Lan Tian helped the teachers to solve a case.

I didn’t expect that!

Even Professor Xiong, the most stubborn professor in the school, now has to become "superstitious" and ask Master Lan for help!

Originally, Professor Xiong thought that Lan Tian's fortune telling was just a child's trick.

In the end, he relied on Lan Tian to find the lost hard drive.