1-2

☆ 2. Chapter 1
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 1

When Lan Tian opened his eyes, there was a sharp pain in the back of his head, and his eyes were blurred like snowflakes.

An old breathing sound came from beside him, filled with urgent anxiety.

"Tiantian! How are you, Tiantian! Can you still walk?"

Lan Tian squinted and turned around, seeing an elderly woman with gray hair.

She was using all her strength to support Lan Tian's body and move step by step on the avenue.

Memories gradually came back, and Lan Tian remembered that this was the nanny who had taken care of her before, Grandma Sun.

"I don't care...where is this?"

Lan Tian's voice was hoarse, and he sat on the roadside with his legs bent.

She reached out and touched the painful spot on the back of her head. It was wet and stained with red blood.

"Oh! What can we do? We have to go to the hospital right away!"

Seeing the blood on her hands, Grandma Sun became more and more frightened and looked around with a pale face.

However, this place was in a remote place, and for a while, she couldn't find anyone else to ask for help.

"I...I'll go back to find my cell phone and use it to call you a taxi!"

Grandma Sun limped away and ran away. Lan Tian didn't stop her, but just hugged her legs in a daze, thinking about what suddenly popped up in her head. The information was sorted out.

She has passed away, and her current identity is also called Lan Tian.

In this book, Lan Tian is just an insignificant supporting role, and the plot is only mentioned in a few sentences.

The original owner came from one of the most wealthy families in Yuncheng. As an only daughter, she had been doted on by her parents since she was a child.

However, there was a financial crisis two years ago. The Lan family's capital chain was broken and the company went bankrupt. His father, He Youcheng, took a lot of debts, ran away in panic and disappeared. When his mother, Lan Yue, learned about this, she jumped off the building and committed suicide.

As a result, Lan Tian, who was lonely and helpless, could only live in his uncle's home.

As the control group for the real heroine Lan Qingyue, Lan Tian appears stupid and cowardly. Not only does she have a lot of debt troubles, but she also frequently says and does the wrong things, which further arouses the dissatisfaction of her aunt Zheng Yun.

Then she died.

Well, yes, it happened so suddenly.

Lan Tian covered the wound on his back, his eyes gradually clearing up.

According to the original information, the original owner did die accidentally.

Everyone speculated that she committed suicide after having an argument with her family during breakfast and couldn't think about it. They also commented and ridiculed her.

However, after reading the memory, Lan Tian figured out the truth of the matter. It was not because the original owner was narrow-minded and seeking death!

Not long ago, my aunt Zheng Yun asked the original owner to go up to the rooftop to water the flowers, and took the opportunity to push her down. The original owner fell from the fourth floor, hit his head, and was bleeding, and he immediately fell into a dying state.