7-8

☆ 8. Chapter 7
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 7

The man on crutches turned out to be Chen Dalong, the bodyguard leader who took the lead in arresting Grandma Sun that day.

As soon as he saw Lan Tian coming out, he hurriedly knelt down and kowtowed, begging non-stop.

"Miss Tiantian, my waist injury can't be cured no matter what. You have a lot, please spare me this time!" The

bone-penetrating nail used by Lan Tian was blessed with talisman water and is extremely powerful.

Once you are hit, your muscles and bones will be damaged, which will not be easy to heal.

In the past few days, Chen Dalong's arrogance and domineering behavior have been tortured by pain and no traces can be seen.

Every night, the pain in his back kept him awake and made him regretful.

A small wound, many well-known doctors tried to treat it, but they were unable to do anything.

This made him even more painful, and he sighed why he wanted to attack Lan Tian.

"It's your own fault, stay away."

Lan Tian sneered and waved his hand.

A thug like Chen Dalong is Zheng Yun's biting dog, and she won't sympathize with him at all.

However, Chen Dalong lay on the ground and cried, and his usually ferocious face became funny and distorted.

It turned out that Zheng Yun disliked the poor performance of several of their bodyguards and withheld their wages. He went to ask for medical expenses and was met by Lan Qingyue who was returning home.

Chen Dalong thought that this young lady was kind-hearted and could speak a few words of justice.

But unexpectedly, Lan Qingyue was more ruthless than Zheng Yun. She directly said that the Lan family did not raise useless trash and asked someone to kick him out!

Only then did he realize that he was a bad guy in vain. The Lan family simply prostituted him for nothing and threw him away after using him without even explaining the basic principles.

While crying, Chen Dalong lowered his head again, which was covered with dust.

His intestines were about to turn green.

Why am I so confused that I offended an expert like Lan Tian just because of a bad boss?

"It's indeed tragic."

After hearing this, Lan Tian nodded and said, "But it has nothing to do with me, right?"

Chen Dalong was stunned and sweating heavily.

Lan Tian said coldly: "Your nature is not too bad. It's just that you were impulsive in the past and created a lot of bad karma. From now on, you should change your ways and return to the right path. Good things will be rewarded in the future."

With that, she was about to close the door mercilessly.

"Miss Tiantian, please listen to me for one more minute. I...I have some big news to tell you!"

Seeing that she was leaving, Chen Dalong quickly crawled to the door on his knees.

He must seize the opportunity desperately, otherwise, he will really be disabled!

"Zheng Yun and the others found an old Taoist priest, and they were about to do something to harm you! I refused to leave at that time, but he summoned a gust of evil wind and threw me out of the villa gate!"