31-32

☆ 32. Chapter 31
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31

"I have nothing to do with him."

Lan Tian could tell at a glance that something was wrong with Ye Xuran.

Ye Xuran has a quick mind and a big imagination. This time is enough for him to perform three extended dramas in his mind.

If this misunderstood him, it would be difficult for Fu Yisheng to explain.

Lan Tian thought for a while, and then seriously educated Ye Xuran: "We are purely in a relationship based on financial luck, do you understand?"

Ye Xuran looked confused, nodded, and then shook his head.

What does it mean to make money...?

Fu's has been prospering in recent times, and it is said that its quarterly financial report has reached a new high.

He seems to have also heard that the pharmaceutical company Fu Yisheng recently acquired has also cooperated with the winner of the Science and Technology Award on a drug development project.

Not only did the performance reverse immediately, but the stock also continued to boom, tripling in value!

Could it be that this is also the reason why Master Lan gave Fu Yisheng his fortune!

Ye Xuran's eyes lit up when he thought of this, and he couldn't help but feel sour.

Why does Master Lan only let Fu Yisheng use it when there is wealth to be used, but not let him use it!

After all, it was indeed a double standard...

Ye Xuran felt that he should please this little god with great powers more, and his attitude became more and more dogged.

When Lan Tian changed her clothes and came out, she only saw Fu Yisheng back, sitting on the sofa drinking tea.

"Where's Ye Xuran?"

She raised her eyebrows and searched around but saw no one.

"The car is in the garage for you."

Fu Yisheng shook the tea cup and said with some dissatisfaction.

"Why didn't I know that the driver's job has been so in demand recently that there are still people rushing to do it?"

Originally, he rushed back early because he planned to send Lan Tian to see Lin Mo himself.

Lan Tian heard his gun-and-stick tone and immediately felt a little funny.

Two pampered young men competed to be her driver. Normally, it would be an honor.

However, Lan Tian actually doesn't need help driving at all.

Although she doesn't have a driver's license, she can perfectly imitate the driver's movements using small paper figures and spells.

The paper man drives... he drives more steadily than Fu Yisheng.

However, Lan Tian didn't want Ye Xuran to be too disappointed, so in the end, she let him take her to the coffee shop that she had booked.

Lin Mo, her parents, and Director Cao of the police station were all waiting for her in the box.

"Lan Tian, please take a seat!"

As soon as Lin Mo saw her, she stood up enthusiastically and pulled out the chair.

"It's great that you can come out. I have something to thank you for!"