21-22

☆ 22. Chapter 21
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21

"Hmm..."

He pondered for a few seconds, "It's delicious. The meat filling is rich in soup and the fat and thin are reasonable. Your craftsmanship is really good."

No way.

Lan Tian almost couldn't hold back her laughter.

The filling of this bun was so salty that she couldn't finish it after two bites.

Fu Yisheng tried so hard to pretend to be savoring the food carefully!

Thinking about it this way, Lan Tian felt a little touched, or in other words, quite grateful to him.

Not only did Fu Yisheng not dislike it, he also took care of her and Grandma Sun's feelings.

In fact, he is much kinder and more considerate than he appears on the surface.

"Oh, thank you! I just did it casually while covering up."

His words were sincere and his expression was sincere.

When Grandma Sun heard this, she immediately became elated.

It doesn’t matter that this person is good-looking, but he still has such a sweet mouth!

"In that case, bring some more to eat on the road!"

Grandma Sun immediately pulled out a big plastic bag, filled it with all kinds of steamed buns and pancakes at home, and personally delivered them to Fu Yisheng's car.

Lan Tian pulled Fu Yisheng and quickly got into the car to say goodbye to her.

"Okay, okay, we still have things to do! Goodbye, grandma!"

As soon as the car drove out of sight, Lan Tian immediately opened the window to let out the smell of breakfast.

She touched the packed bag, feeling a little embarrassed.

"This bun... do you want to throw it away later?"

Fu Yisheng looked at the road ahead calmly and drove the car very steadily and slowly.

"Why throw it away?"

Lan Tian stuck out his tongue.

"You don't like the taste! I want to thank you for giving grandma some face just now."

A smile appeared on Fu Yisheng's lips, and he looked up at Lan Tian in the back seat.

He had already found out everything about the Lan family.

It is said that Lan Tian was not yet an adult after his parents left, and he was completely without anyone to take care of him.

Many of the servants in the family had left, but Grandma Sun couldn't bear to worry about her. She contacted the police and wanted to find a relative to be a guardian to help Lan Tian go to school.

Although it was later proven that a relative like Lan Yi was entrusted with an inhumane person and had a human face and a beastly heart.

But looking at the relationship between Lan Tian and Grandma Sun, Fu Yisheng knew that they were no longer different from real family members.

Fu Yisheng said, "She is good to you, so I will naturally be respectful and polite to her."

After hearing this, Lan Tian suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

In the rearview mirror, she saw Fu Yisheng's smile. She didn't know why, but her face became a little hot.

Fu Yisheng's words were completely from her standpoint and for her sake.