43-44

☆ 44. Chapter 43
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 43

Due to her nervousness, Lan Tian ate this meal faster than usual.

She put down her chopsticks and hurriedly took out her compass. At the same time, she wrapped two hairs in talisman paper and burned them.

For a moment, little bits of flying ash fell on the compass like falling snow.

The compass was originally swaying, spinning around as if it was malfunctioning, but now it suddenly trembled and faltered!

"Great, the directions are out!"

Lan Tian's eyes lit up.

At this moment, the position of the rainbow was pinpointed by his own hair. It was connected by blood and destiny, and it could never escape.

She immediately took out the map to compare and found that the direction indicated by the compass was actually the highest peak in Yuncheng, Longbei Mountain.

"Most of Longbei Mountain is an uninhabited protected area."

Lan Tian lowered his head and pondered.

"Is there anything special there?"

"It's not just a protected area."

Fu Yisheng looked down and simply stretched out his hand to draw a circle.

"The southern foot of the mountain was purchased by the Fu family in the early years and later built into the first luxurious cemetery in Yuncheng." "

My great-grandparents and other elders are basically buried in this cemetery."

Good guy , there are only a few members of your Fu family, but your ancestral grave actually occupies a mountain?

Lan Tian took a breath.

After Fu Yisheng pointed it out, she slowly discovered something.

The general direction of Longbei Mountain, combined with the concave terrain of Yuncheng, and the river on the opposite side...

it turns out that this area is the golden dragon vein of Yuncheng.

If this piece of land is used as a tomb, it will be an excellent place to protect family members and descendants of Italy!

No wonder Fu Yisheng's luck is so abnormal...

Lan Tian raised his head and looked at the golden fortune above his head, feeling envious and jealous.

Take the game as an analogy. Whether ordinary people spend money or European emperors, the probability of getting a good life from SSR is only one in a thousand.

The Fu family has a card pool with a hundred times explosion rate. After just a few draws, Fu Yisheng, the shining golden UR in the whole server, fell from the sky!

"The previous generations of your family must have accumulated a lot of virtues and good deeds."

She said with emotion: "I'm afraid I got advice from an expert when I bought this land."

Fu Yisheng rarely saw such an obsessed expression on her face, and couldn't help but smile. .

"Are you as tall as you?"

"That's not true."

Lan Tian puffed up his chest and said confidently, "I can find it even if you give me time!"

Fu Yisheng: "Well, I believe you."

Lan Tian felt a little carried away by the affirmation. , the hot blood rushed straight to the head.