Luna:why you're giving me this work? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:cuz among all 8 of us you was the only religious one so I know that you can able to fix all this and we all can again able to live together and peacefully *smile*

Luna:ahh.....I don't know how will I do all this?why Namjoon did all this? *annoyed tone*

Jin:Luna don't be annoyed Namjoon did all this cuz according to that Abraxas fulfills our desire and for that we have to do a ritual and Namjoon did that *calm tone*

Luna:don't worry I am Luna Ruiz I can fix everything just tell me what to do next *looks at jin*

Jin:firstly close the case in your style secondly find the book of Abraxas third wait for the day when he will do the ritual only that day you'll able to finish the possession over him *serious tone*

Luna:ok but how closing case will help? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:Namjoon is trying his best to divert you from the case he wants you to close the case So yes if you'll do it he will think he succeeded in his plan *hold her hand*

Luna:ok what next? *looks at him*

Jin:next he need body for that ritual but as long as the body is in morgue he will not able to stole the body you have to shift the body somewhere else *serious tone*

Luna:ok I will shift the bodies in my basement few days before the sacrifice day *nods*

Jin:Luna listen to me carefully Namjoon knows that I will try to contact you so maybe this is the last time you're seeing me in your dream just be carefull and won't let Namjoon doubt on you *serious tone*

Luna:ok I got that what else you want me to do? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:when you'll stole the book you have to be careful cuz maybe if Abraxas will take over him he will try to harm you *concern tone*

Luna:Jin can I able to make Namjoon like before? *confused eyes*

Jin:yes you can Luna cuz you belives in God and persons like you the biggest weakness of Abraxas just do it *smile*

Luna:Jin you're disappearing *panicked tone*

Jin:I am going I will not come in your dream from now just do the things I told you and be careful *disappeared*

I opened my eyes with a jerk and sat on bed while panting hard my body was fully sweaty ahhh.....what the hell is Abraxas I have to find our

Without thinking twice I opened Google and searched in it about Abraxas according to Google Abraxas is good as well as evil

He gives people what are they desired of but in return he turns there fear real ahh.....that's it?what the fuck I need more information

Now what should I do I was thinking continuously ahh....maybe that book is my last hope I have to find the book I should check Bible once

I opened the drawer and take out the Holy Bible I read it carefully but there was nothing ahh....maybe cuz Abraxas is related to Greek mythology

I again took my phone and searched about Abraxas this time I found the picture of ancient Abraxas book ok....so this is the book ahh....I have to work hard

I laid on bed and closed my eyes but my mind was thinking about Jin words ahh....I can do it I shrugged off my thoughts trying hard to sleep

--*Next Day*--

Namjoon Pov

I was a smiling mess thinking about that night I spend with Luna ahhh.....I really love her she is everything for me I was walking to her police station

I am also able to divert her from the case now I just hope she will close the case soon now only 1 month is left for full moon night

I don't want any disturbance in all this suddenly my eyes fall on my tattoo of her name ahh.....Luna Ruiz I kissed the tattoo and smiled

Soon I reached to police station and my eyes fall on that Mingyu guy who was standing next to her and she was reading the file

Luna:Mingyu take this file and send it to headquarters *calm tone*

Mingyu:Mam you're solving other cases what about that case? *looks at her*

Luna:don't worry about it it's not that important *smile*

Namjoon:may I come in Miss.Ruiz *smile*

Mingyu:is it a park?why you always comes in your free time *glared*

Namjoon:I am here to meet my girlfriend *glared*

Mingyu:she is your girlfriend after duty right now she is a officer on duty *rolls eyes*

Namjoon:why it seems like you're jealous? *smirk*

Mingyu:why will I get jealous?*rolls eyes*

Luna:calm down you both and it's ok Mingyu let him come he is a suspect and I have some questions for him so yeah come in Mr.Kim *smile*

What questions?ahh.....seems like she will get cool after putting me behind the bars I rolled my eyes and walked towards her cabin

Luna:sit down *sits on her chair*

Namjoon:what is this Luna I already told you I don't know anything *coldly*

Luna:if you're innocent then what's the problem let me ask few questions Mr.Kim *sarcastic smile*

Namjoon:what the hell is Mr.Kim call me Namjoon you're pretending like you don't know me *annoyed tone*

Luna:maybe I really don't know you *lost somewhere*

Namjoon:what? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:nothing just answer my question and you'll be free *smile*

Namjoon:ok start asking *rolls eyes*

Luna:what you do?how you earned that much money? *serious tone*

Namjoon;I do work in China *coldly*

Luna:what work? *raised eyebrow*

Namjoon:I am the owner of a restaurant in China *side eyeing her*

Luna:hmm.....so Mr.Kim what was your first thought when you heard about the sucide news of your friends *serious tone*

Namjoon:I was sad *rolls eyes*

Luna:huh......why you was calling them after 4 years? *raised eyebrow*

Namjoon:I lose there numbers so after coming back to Korea I found there numbers and that's why I called them so we all can able to meet up *glared*

Luna:ok Mr.Kim thanks for your support now you can go *smile*

Why she is acting like this I an hating this I stand up from my chair and closed the curtains of her cabin she was just staring at me I walked towards her

Namjoon:why are you acting like this? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:what acting? *raised eyebrow*

Namjoon:talk to me like you always talks to me *grabbed her jaw angrily*

Luna:Namjoon I will talk to you later right now if I will get any scratch then you'll be behind the bars don't forget I am senior officer Luna Ruiz *gritting teeth*

I leaved her jaw and glared at her she was glaring at me I moved backwards and walked out of her cabin ahhh....what the fuck why she was talking like that

Is there any chance that Jin soul tried to contact her?no way I locked him there perfectly it's ok after duty she will surely come to my house then I will see her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Jin and Luna moment well maybe you'll find it little typical but just read the story with feel........bye....