Ja'quan pointed to his garage, Tae went there.

She got in the garage then her car. The first thing she noticed was a bunch of random shit in her passenger seat.

"Oh hell no. Who the fuck been driving my shit?" she moved all the random shit around "Wasn't nobody but that bitch I bet."

Tae got out her car, going directly into Q's house.

"So, who been driving my shit?" she stared at Cam.

"Me." Cam raised her hand. She was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"And why the fuck were you driving my shit?!" Tae walked up behind the couch almost ready to hit her.

"Um, I had to go places while Ja'quan was gone. Yo shit was here so I drove it, duh."

Cam wasn't the least bit scared of Tae, ate all. Especially since she was pregnant, she thought she was untouchable.

"Touch my shit again and I'm touching yo ass." Tae pointed at the back of Cam's head.

"Oh, girl boo." she laughed.

"Oh, bitch you think I'm playing. I ain't pregnant no more I'll really tear into that ass." Tae smacked Cam in the back of her head with the keys.

"Ja'quan come get this bitch." Cam held her head.

Q ran into the room, grabbing Tae before things could further escalate.

"Real shit Ja'quan move." Tae attempted to push him away.

"She's pregnant, you not fighting her." he continued to block her.

"Y'all both weird." Tae picked up her keys that fell onto the couch when she hit Cam then left.

She drove herself all the way to Tim's house which was only about a block or two away, she really could've walked.

She walked into Tim's house being greeted with hugs and kisses from Dee and Tim.

"Hi Dee, hey Tim." she gave Dee a hug then Tim a big kiss on the lips.

"I'm not gone lie; we ate all yo snacks while you was gone." Dee admitted.

"Of course, y'all did. I ain't expect my shit to be here when I got back." Tae laughed.

She was more than happy to be out of that miserable boring hospital. They were happy to see her out and smiling too.

Tae missed being home, or a place she could call home.

Something she missed more than being back home was drinking.

She hadn't had a good drink in months due to her pregnancy.

"Come on y'all, let's have some drinks." Tae shimmied her way into the kitchen, grabbing the first drink her hand touched.

"I guess we can have a little drinky drink before we get to Derran's house." Dee joined Tae in the kitchen.

Tae didn't even realize tonight was the night of Derran's party. It totally slipped her mind.

They talked and had a few drinks until Tae felt herself actually getting drunk instead of tipsy like she originally planned.

"Y'all Imma go get dressed for this party." Tae walked down the hall into Tim's room to get dressed.

She found a cute mini skirt and a white crop top. The outfit seemed a little plain so she added a pink sparkly belt and a waist chain.

Tae laid her outfit out on the bed then went to take a shower.

A few minutes later Tae was out the bathroom and was now getting dressed.