014 ➥ more than i though i would

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

Alahna ended up sleeping through most of Nirvana's concert. As it turns out, she was exhausted. The little sleep she'd gotten on the plane and the stress and anxiety of Dave meeting her parents had taken an unavoidable toll on her.

So naturally, she fell into a deep sleep on the dressing room couch with Dave's jacket draped over her upper body.

She only woke up when a hand started stroking her hairsoftly, gently pulling her out of the lovely dream she was having, which involved copious amounts of trifle and kissing.

"Baby." That voice made Alahna's eyes flutter open, blinking repeatedly in order to bring herself back to the real world. Sure enough, Dave was standing right above her. "There you are." He smiled.

"Hey." Alahna replied hoarsely, wanting to kiss Dave's hand without too much effort but missing since he decided to hide it behind her ear. "Is it over?" She asked even though she could still hear the muffled sound of the crowd.

"Supposedly but actually, not really." Dave replied, the smile never leaving his lips. "They think it's over and they're yelling for us to come back, we're gonna do one more. I woke you up just in case you wanted to see it." He shrugged.

Alahna rubbed with her left hand. Sure, she was still pretty tired but at least now she was functional. A part of her felt bad for coming all this way and not hearing at least one song, Dave deserved that much after the way he had stepped up for her.

"Yes, of course." She replied, pulling Dave's jacket off of her body as she sat up.

Dave's soft smile turned into a childish grin. "Yay."

Alahna smiled at his demeanor. Only when she got up on her feet did she realize how sticky he was because of the sweat. "Oh― God, get away from me, you're so moist." She cringed.

"Please, don't ever call me moist again. It might be a dealbreaker, actually."

"Piss off."

Alahna followed him to the side of the stage where the other two members of Nirvana were standing, seemingly waiting for Dave to come back with her. And Courtney was there too, of course.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Bump." Krist smiled at her.

"You drool when you sleep, by the way." Courtney smirked at her.

Both Alahna and Dave spoke at the same time.

"No, I don't."

"No, she doesn't. Don't be a bitch, Courtney."

"Okay, how about we go onstage before Dave kills my girlfriend?" Kurt forcefully smiled.

Courtney scoffed. "Yeah, right. He couldn't take me."