007 ➥ if only you could see me now

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

OCTOBER 29TH 1991

As it turns out, Krist had been right when wondering what Alahna was doing to Dave because no long after their lovely movie date, he invited her (and Bonnie, obviously) to Nirvana's concert at the Paramount Theater on the 31st.

Dave really didn't want to seem like a showoff or a desperate loser but ever since their date, both him and Alahna had basically taken ownership of their respective phones and made it a point to talk to each other for at least half an hour every single day. Bonnie and Kurt thought it was both disgusting and adorable in equal measure even though Kurt sometimes needed the phone more than Bonnie and thus would've preferred it if Dave 'dealt with his boner the old-fashioned way' as he so elegantly put it on one occasion.

No, Dave and Alahna hadn't had sex. Yet.

They had seen each other a handful of times, sometimes in a public place (Dave was a lot luckier than Kurt in regards to the whole being recognized everywhere you went situation, no matter how much the blonde tried to downplay it) and sometimes at one of their houses. Whenever they decided to get together at Alahna's, Bonnie made it a point to get as far away from the house as possible which usually meant she'd spend time with Kurt while the happy pair did their own thing.

It's because of this very habit that she ended up crossing paths with Courtney Love a few times.

Bonnie had to admit that the first time it happened, she'd almost shat herself. She pretty much dropped by not really expecting her to be there since Kurt had always been alone every other time she visited. In hindsight, she should've been more cautious.

Fortunately, Courtney warmed up to her pretty smoothly. Or at least, that's what it seemed like on the outside. Bonnie never would've told Kurt this but there was something about her that almost forced her to be on edge. She always gave her a side hug and offered her a cigarette when they saw each other (sometimes she felt brave enough to decline, sometimes she didn't) but still, it always seemed like Courtney's eyes were constantly on her. Granted, Kurt was her boyfriend and she probably wasn't going to allow a random girl from Liverpool to just steal him away but―

She didn't like it. She didn't like that Courtney made her so anxious that she was thinking these things about herself.

Of course, Bonnie was now aware of the suspicions surrounding the couple. Alahna told her everything Dave had said to her and she always made sure to keep it in mind every time she saw Kurt (even though when Alahna first mentioned the whole thing, she felt horribly sick to her stomach). The girl had never seen them do anything, which she supposed made sense because who's to say she wouldn't tell on them?