𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗨𝗦

❨ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❨ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ... ❩

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐇𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒 was no prude. Really. She had in fact moved away from the comfort of her family home in Liverpool with her best friend in order to find her true purpose and finally understand why she'd been alive for twenty years and hadn't gone rotten from the inside out. But being a brit through and through and reserved due to her particular past, there were things she wasn't necessarily familiar or accustomed to. However, the world decided to be the furthest thing from gentle with the girl as she found herself being influenced by her very own best friend to try and stage-dive at a Nirvana gig, which would turn into one of the most painful things she'd ever experience, but also simultaneously the most life-changing.

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐇𝐋 could've never guessed what leaving his hometown, Virginia, would turn into. Being a vital part of a kick-ass rock band with a promising future and in consequence making seemingly lifelong friends certainly had no room even in his wildest dreams but his life had taken the best possible turns; he wasn't going to question any of them. He couldn't have possibly thought of anything else that could be missing now that their album Nevermind was out and it was basically the biggest thing in the world. But it was that very world that would remind him how valuable a hand to hold truly is sooner rather than later, and in the form of an ever so slightly clueless british girl who surely would rather have made it through the night without hurting herself.

or

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she gets hit in the head by a bass and in the heart by a drummer.

INTRODUCING . . .

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐇𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒
played by georgie henley

𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐇𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒played by georgie henley