happy wife, happy life

They already finish their studies, jisoo and rose' get engage too, nancy is nwhere to be found now, seulgi and irene having a baby on the go now, minnie and sorn have a stable job somewhere in seoul.

The time has come and the two lovers are getting married..

The song played in the background is you & me while lisa goes walking slowly to jennie in the altar.

They look at each other lovingly crying and smilling to each other.

They both says their vows their i do. Then kiss their lips for about 3o mins. the crowd just tired of cheering them because of the long kiss but no ones complain because its a privelege to withness such a masterpiece love that lisa and jennie have.

After a year lisa and jennie blessed by triplets their undergo in a science ti have a babies..

Pran, priya and ruby jane (or simple rj) 2 girls and 1 boy.

Baby i want more babies please 3 are not enough i want 3 more triplets and 2 sets of twins. Lisa said to jennie..

Honey im tired, breast feeding you every night and anytime you want gets me tired. Lisa pouted. And jennie said but because i love you ok more babies to come, hmf' if i know you wants my milk too thats why you always wants me to give birth. Lisa didnt complain cause part of them is true and because shes busy sucking jennies boobies now jennie is arouse she make love to lisa again and again.

well the babies is now taking care of two other nannies and diana shes just waiting for priya to get older maybe she have a chance now cause that baby looks really like lisa. Pran is a boy version of lisa and rj looks like her mom jennie.

Lisa and jennie live happily ever after, no one can separate them. Their loves to each other grows deeper everyday. They continue to create beautiful babies.

The end.