missing you

Friday its almost time just waiting for the bell ring to tell that its already time for class. Jennie cant seem to feel relax because she didnt see the girl she was looking for. Shes so sad that her gang could detect the low energy of jennie.

All through out the class lesson shes thinking about lisa she cant imagine that she will feel this kind of sadness this kind of heartbreak for the first time by the abscence of presence of lisa.

Jennies mind is.. Maybe lisa got sick she heard diana saying that speaking of that diana maybe she really is that her girlfriend shes just playing with me, she just wants to win the bet yeah right maybe that seulgi and her have a bet. Sorry for her im not that easy to get.

But what if its not, maybe shes just a friend of lisa maybe diana is only her auntie or childhood friend or maybe diana is just her.. I dont know. My head is starting to ache i should stop thinking about them especially that lisa.

Professor ask seulgi where is her lisa seulgi said prof no one owns lisa shes not taken. And because of that all the students laugh. And with what seulgi said that lisa is not taken this makes her heart beats faster again.

Jennie thinks what her thinking before was true diana is just a friend of lisa.. her friend confirm it now she have a peace of mind. She promise if she see lisa again she will treat her nicely she will even show what her true feelings for her.