incautiously encounter

Seulgi can you please come along with me in the comfort room. I need to pee. Pretty please.. But seulgi didnt listen cause she saw her bae holding hands with someone. Seulgi said can you just go to comfort room alone im having a dilemma here, what are you a little child. This makes Lisa sad and become shy to seulgi almost teary eyes she just run to the comfort room but she forget that shes only new here so shes not particular in the place.

Out of sight of her bae seulgi just realize shes wrong to what she did to Lisa but shes nowhere to be found she goes to the comfort room but nothing in there then the flashback of Lisa almost teary eyes it broke her heart.

Lisa keeps running around just to find the cr but unfortunately she bumps into the girl the impact is so hard that they almost fell down shes now looking to the feline eyes so close that they almost touch there lips. Lisa said im sorry jennie smell that sweet scented aroma coming from Lisa's mouth. Jennie just say are you lost baby girl? but the baby girl is silent.

Lisa keeps saying sorry and said im looking for the comfort room can you please show me. Jennie cant seem to concentrate her heartbeat so fast its having a race and with that sweet aroma she smell she wants to taste that lips. Oh yeah im.. well.. ahmn.. its in there.. no that way. to the left.. no in the right.. Lisa said can you please come with me shes looking in the feline eyes pleading. Jennie now looking in that shinning shimmering doe eyes thats teary now what jennie did she grab lisa's arm and they both go to the comfort room.

There is no vessel of joy what lisa feels right now. 1st she saw her crush 2nd her crush touch her. its a beautiful day indeed.