i love you&me

Lisa and jennie is always on cloud 9 they didnt have any label but they defenitely love each other so much, no one in this world can make them feel the way they feel to each other. More than anything they only want to be each other every single minutes but they cant because they hide there love to the university most of all is to jennies gang.

Everytime they look at each other in secretely they get blush and feel there heartbeat dancing they smile at each other, they almost caught when lisa said baby come here in silent and flying kiss multiple times this get jennie blush hard, the gang ask jennie why shes so red and jennie just said its just hot in here, my babe is so hot she said that in whisper the gang said do you say something then jennie said its for me to know and you to find out.

Lisa tell jennie to go to comfort room she texted her, lisa excuse herself to iu because they having snack together she said she wants to pee and iu let her because sana came and ask something to iu.

Lisa is now waiting in the comfort room..

In the comfort room... (just pretend its comfort room)

          In the comfort room lisa immediately drag jenie inside the cubicle she lock the door and kiss jennie torridly she hugs jennie closer to her her left hands in jennies back head to deepen the kiss and her right hand in the left legs of jen...

In the comfort room lisa immediately drag jenie inside the cubicle she lock the door and kiss jennie torridly she hugs jennie closer to her her left hands in jennies back head to deepen the kiss and her right hand in the left legs of jennie lifting it and make it hover over her butt. Lisa dry humping jennie simultaneosly while sucking jennies tounge.

Jennie cant believe that she will feel heaven on earth because of the love making they have in the comfort room with her lisa. there is so much love, so much passion on what they are doing. Take note its only the first time they doing it. They still having clothes what more if they dont have any cover.

The heat is getting higher and lisas hand is now busy roaming around jennies body. She touch jennies bobbies but with clothes its squishy. It felt like a play dough its so soft. While squishing jennies boobies she suck jennies neck going down to her boobbies. But the bell ring. And they smile to each other jennies said continue but lisa said. Later i will be your baby i will suck your boobies like a hungry baby and kiss jennie and peck multiple times.

They go to the classroom still feeling the sweet sensation and the pleasure theyve got in the comfort room.

The classes go on until the end of discussion. The gang told jennie that they miss hanging out so they will stay for a while in the hide out.

Lisa hears that and pout and put her thumb to her lips and suck it. jennie gets the message of what lisa trying to say.( She wants to suck jennies boobies. )

( Lisa's good deed in real life, sorry lisasshi but in my fan fic

( Lisa's good deed in real life, sorry lisasshi but in my fan fic. its closer to what your doing here. I love you lisa & jennie 😘 )

And silently mouthed to lisa tomorrow go to school early. Lisa just turn around and slowly going to the parking lot.

Iu sees lisa and put her arms in lisas shoulder and they walk while jennie hesitates to come to her gang and get lisa back but nancy drag jennie to their hide out.

Jennie cant enjoy with her friends because she only thinks about lisa she texted her but lisa doesnt reply to her, it registered again to her memory the pout and sucking lisas thumb shes again in ectasy.

Later in the evening jennie cant sleep lisa still didnt respond to her text thats unlikely what lisa doing if she text lisa before not a second will pass lisa will respond her text immediately. Is she mad at me. doesnt she wants me anymore. Thats what jennies mind.

But in lisas defense she got sleep early because she drinks her med. She thinks she will get sick again because on the way to parking lot the heavy rain is pouring lisa forgot to bring her umbrella thats why in the car shes soaking wet the heater in the car doesnt help she still get sick.

She forgot to charge her phone thats why she cant read the text messages of jennie.

Lisa cant go to school the following day. Jennie thinks lisa just avoided her. She gets angry. But easily calm down when she heard that lisa get sick her angerness turns into worriness. She wants to go to lisas house but she doesnt know where and they are not even close in the eyes of the students especially her gangmate

The next day lisa didnt go to school again. She texted lisa and glad that lisa texted back to her. Then she decided to ask lisa her address and lisa give that to jennie.