sneaky cat

Jennies Pov

First day of school its getting boring i dont even have more time to sleep i need to wake up early and its getting in my nerves already.

Im not a morning person so i hate this routine but what can i do i need to go to school i dont want to be scolded again with my parents whose always not beside me.

They are all so busy but quizically thinking why they all know if im doing bad things like bullying my fellow students. Knowing my prof they get scared at me so no their not the one who will tell my parents like a puppy.

Just got lucky if they started to open that topic they got video calls with there bussiness partner. Once again im save by the bell or should i say im save by the ring.

Ive got arrive in the university not this early i expected and i dont know whats happening they all running to the other side of the school my mind says they just got scared at me i just ignore them.

I continue to go straight to the classroom not wanting to wait for my friends. I will return to my dreamland. Speaking of that.. what a weird dream i have a girl that keeps on chasing me but deep in my heart i also love her but afraid to show and she stop chasing me but i get hurt when she do that.

My sleep get interrupted with a loud noise coming in front of the room when i wake up i saw the girl of my dream i mean the girl in my dreams what a coincidence. Shes so flawlessly perfect in every aspect wow as in wow.

Im soon get irritated when i heard what that prof said and the students loudness. But its immediately fade away when she smile, those smile thats so contagious that i didnt know im smilling my heart too. My heart is beating loud am i crazy over you Lisa baby.