Lalisa to Lisa only

In the peaceful night of seoul korea there was a girl name Lalisa that is so excited for tomorrow's event its her first day in new school.

Lalisa is so beautiful but she is so dense to feel it. She came from thailand all the people out there in that school loves her and adore her so much not because of shes a trillioners daughter but because of her charisma and so sweet and very down to earth towards the person even if she only see that for the first time.

She only knows how to love her heart is gold. Many tries to court her almost all the boys in their school court her and even girls but she doesnt feel the spark that she long for. A fairytale like that she always dreaming of.

Her parents decided to go to korea but lalisa didnt know why, they even change her name to Lisa but in documents she still is Pranpriya Lalisa Manobal Brusweiller. But here in korea her parents only tell her to use only Lisa Manoban.

Her parents even told her that she go lowkey dont let them know your a trillioners daughter thats what her mom said, which is not difficult to Lisa because ever since she is down to earth and treat them like there all same status with her.

Lisa is now having trouble in sleeping because tomorrow is all new to her. New school, new classmates new everything. Her thoughts is what will happen is it good like her old school or it is gonna be so hard for her to adjust.

Hope they all like the students in my former school that shows how they really love me. I hope not to have enemies in my new school because knowing how my parents are they will gonna shutdown that school automatically.

Lisa didnt know tommorrow is the starts of her whirlwind feeling towards to a certain girl and thats the time she fell deep in slumber.