love you & me too

After getting the address of lisa jennnie goes to her car and drive as fast as she can she really miss her barbie girl. She doesnt care if she gets caught in the traffic lights cause she know she will easily get rid of that cop because of her family influence here in korea.

    she brought lisa a bouquet of flowers, a food that lisa will surely love aside from her of course. Lisa will devour her later, i mean the food.

    gladly diana is not in the house she helps lisa's mom to get some stuff some ingredients she needed in their dinner later, her mom will cook them food. But theyve got stuck in the pile of too many buyers in the grocery stores even if its only exclusive in the trillioners, billioners, millioners members plus the traffic they will have.

    Jennie is now in the front gate of lisa's mansion. Its seems kinda familiar to her it looks like she plays in here while she was a child, but that thinking fades away instantly seeing her lisa in so short and seductive way. Jennies mouth is drooling right now. Lisa just laugh seeing her great effect to jennie.

    Hon, jennie said and kiss lisa's lips she get blush. Its for you, jennie give flowers to lisa. Lisa get it and hug jennie tight. Come get inside i will tour you around lisa said. They go to different sides of the house. But what jennies waiting is lisas bedroom.