cest la vie

Late afternoon after school lisa still cant figure where did she first see that feline eye, shes lost in her thoughts when her nanny diana came to her and hug her at her back. She get tremble but after seeing whose behind that action she gets calmn down.

Hi my sweetheart hows its going in your first day of school? I smile at her and say its ok they all nice to me.

Just focus on your study not the other things ok. I just shrug my shoulder cause i dont know what she mean.

By the way where's mom and dad?
Oh they will be home soon come on i will feed you, you will like my snack i prefer for you.

Hey sweetheart theres someone on the phone looking for you, my nanny told me. Ok thank you.
Who's that? i dont want you to have boyfriend or girlfriend your still young lisa. I told her its seulgi and shes just my classmate my friend besides she already have someone she like its bae.

Thats make my nanny stop staring at me and smile. Dont make it too long your parents is in there way to come back here i will just prefer foods for dinner. Before she leaves she kiss me with my cheeks again.

Hello seulgi whats up? Hey Lisa whose that? you dont tell me you already have a girlfriend. What seulgi no.. No she is my nanny. Ok i thought shes your girlfriend are you sure shes not? But shes acting like one. I told her things like that is just normal dont put some malice or something.

So see you tomorrow. Thank you im glad you come to me and ask me to be your friend seulgi. No prob lisa its nice to be friends with you too cause i prevent you to snatch my bae with mine. And we both laugh again bye seulgi, bye Lisa.

My parents already arrive and we are all eating. Hi sweety hows your day? its good mom i already have a friend in school. My dad said oh i thought you would say you already have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. I told him dad.. my dad said im just teasing you sweety. Ok dad.

After we eat i told them im going to clean myself before going to sleep and they allow me. I kiss both of my parents and say goodnight to them.

what a long night it is. Im going to bed after i finish my stuff but then my nanny come to my bed hug me and lay beside me. And i fell sleep.