Fairy dust

Lisa's Pov

As soon as the first class ended i completely relieved i dont get any bad experience they are so friendly and seems nice and genuine but still so loud well maybe thats really what the young teens are all about. Full of energy to the point that its slowly getting my ear irritated .

Ive notice that one girl at the back whose seemingly didnt know the classess is already started shes sleeping like its her bedroom.

But as soon as our eyes met my hearts flipped 360 but wait a minute i already saw her i cant think any i cant recall i got mesmerized with her feline eyes. So pretty that i cant take my eyes of her it only stop when are prof said i can sitdown now.

As im going to the cafeteria alone, i feel and got tap with the back of my shoulder which i look at the back fast.
Ive greeted by the smilling face.

Hi im seulgi can we be friends i can be your helper if you want but i have only one rule dont ever as in never fall inlove with my bae.

I told seulgi yah sure we can be friends but i cant promise anything. That makes her face become serious and i said nah im just kidding. Thats makes us both laugh which some of the students looks at us.

I said Seulgi stop with the loud laugh look they looking at both of us. Seulgi said huh are you blind or something they not tearing their eyes of you once they saw you walking here.

I just smile and bow at them. We sit with our food in front of the table. Seulgi keeps sharing her thoughts my hearts keeps searching for one fairy thats make my heart jumps.