twisted lies

Same old day the class is going smoothly. Lots of students enjoying their different group of friends.

Its recess time. Lisa wants to surprise jennie by going in the hide out that jennie takes her in secretely so she knows where to go.

She open the door and stood there freezing cause she saw jennie lying in the sofa kissing nancy, jennie taste the lips that shes kissing and she doesnt want that thats why she open her eyes and stop what shes doing and see that its nancy she wants to push nancy but shes in horror seeing lisa standing there frozen.

Seeing lisa in that state full of sadness tears in her doll face brokes jennies heart it tears apart in the most painful way.

She chase lisa as fast as she can. But lisa have long legs so she cant go after her. Shes frustrated cause she doesnt see lisa in every corner of the university.

Little did jennie know irene caught lisa crying and running so she immediately hugs lisa and think that lisa needs a place that not part of the school so she drives away from the university. While lisa still crying in the shotgun seats irene held lisas hand and kiss it. That makes lisa smile a bit and say thank you.

Jennie tries to call lisa hundred times 100 miscalls it always drops in the voicemail, 250 text messages after trying another call to her luck lisas phone goes lowbatt now she thinks lisa turn off her cellphone.

Jisoo, rose' minnie and sorn talking in the classroom their last subject to be exact jennie go to them in a frustrated look. Then they hear someone says oh.. Look at them they are so sweet im getting jealous i wish i was irene that hugging lisa that close shes really so pretty even in sleeping. Someone also said i didnt know lisa and irene would be a lover. Irene so lucky.

That makes jennies frustated looks change to a killer she wants to murder that irene after hearing the news about them she forcefully gets the phone of the girl and look at the picture lisa laying in the blanket in the park where theres a grass that always held a picnic. shes sleeping peacefully while irene hugs her from behind and kissing her cheek while she capture that moment and post it in her social media.

Lisa dont know that because shes so tired of crying that she taughts jennie love her truly but betray her if she didnt caught her they will just continue to fool her make her stupid. thats what lisa thinks.

After some minutes later lisa rub her eyes and yawn. While irene looking at her in a loving way.

Irene im sorry for bothering you i take so much time of yours , you should spend more time for seulgi not in me. But irene said no problem seulgi will understand i text her already she will come here any minute so dont worry. Thank you irene for being here with me. Irene said i told you jennie is a player she will just hurt you all the people that loves her she only played them she only hurts them. If i were you i will stop seeing that brat. Shes no good to you lisa. If only you love me also you will not hurt like that.

They saw seulgi walking to them, she wants to get angry because of irene's post but she just let it slide. She just think that its only a revenge for jennie for hurting their friend.

Lisa hugs seulgi and cries her heart out. Seulgi and irene already know that lisa and jennie have a mutual understanding already but this situation never comes to their mind so. They just let lisa cry, while lisa hugs seulgi, irene rubs lisa's back. Shes now regreting why she tell seulgi and know where they are. Its her time to take advantage of the situation that lisa in so vulnerable state.

After an hour they decided to go home. Lisa is now calming down. She doesnt want to be near with jennie anymore thats the only thing that running in her mind but her heart its bleeding. But she dont want to play with fire. She dont want to get burn in the end.

In the manoban's mansion. Here in korea they only have a mansion but in thailand they have a palace, not only one but so many that they almost forgot that they have that palace in that place.

Diana welcome them in the mansion seulgi and irene get shock that theres a mansion that exist in korea they only knows the kim residence is so huge but this mansion they got goosebumps in a good way.

Anyways diana let seulgi and irene go inside in the mansion because she knows that they are lover if only she sees the post irene posted earlier she will food poison irene.

Irene get cringe after seeing diana kissing lisa's cheeks and said she miss lisa she feeds lisa too sweetheart are you alredy full? lisa said yeah and silently saying. im fool for believing to that player.

That makes irene and seulgi laughing hard, and lisa joins at them. They laughs so loud that makes diana become clueless but makes her happy seeing lisa happy thats all that she wants.

After that seulgi and irene say they need to go because its getting dark they dont want to be scolded by their parents. Diana backhug lisa and lisa waves at them and diana say thank you for accompanying her.

Nancy keeps on bothering jennie she says lisa only wants her money because shes a billioner. Shes just pretending to like you jennie, shes just using you like your other exes. Why dont you just pick me instead not that doll just play her like a toy she will surely enjoy and like that. Nancy how you like that you dont have to ruin someone reputation just to get what you want. Nancy said please jennie just choose me i want you.

But jennie doesnt listen to her because she knows that lisa is not just for her money she feels her love, shes longing for the love that she waited for so long and the feelings of lisa will not be her lover that makes her wants to vomit.

Jennie just drinks lots of wine that evening she just want to forget the pain shes feeling right now. then she falls asleep while tears still flowing from her face.