TCF!Lock and TBOAH!Lock shared a look and then TBOAH!Lock raised his hand to ask why he and TCF!Lock were still separated.
"Well, I'm maintaining you both as separate individuals because I don't want your Hyung and Noona to be lonely, once you're all healed I'll merge and completely repair the fractures." She explains and then returns her gaze to sweep over the occupants in the room. "Does anyone else have anymore questions?" She asks and then takes the time to answer the questions that come from TBOAH!Basen and TCF!Violan, there are also questions from TBOAH!Jopis and TBOAH!Gashan and once all further questions were dealt with, she smiled ethereally.
"In that case... let's begin." She announced and then promptly made her way over to her lounger and took her seat before nodding toward the Palantír.

<Chapter 369: Night Has Arrived (2)>
There were people landing on the ground full of white pebbles. A person wearing a mage's robe was in the front with a group of people wearing Arm's battle uniforms behind them.
"One mage and more Cats."
Eruhaben started to frown. There were around thirty Cats.

"Oh, I should probably mention this before we proceed. These records will be introducing you all to another delusional lunatic, please refrain from losing your tempers and destroying my Palantír Hall... and... Hmm... I should also say that this is a battle that did not occur in the TBOAH!World, so it's something I personally think you would all be quite interested in seeing."
"Ho?" Kim Rok Soo gasped quietly. He turned to look at Cale. "You were quite busy!"
"It's all for my slacker life!" Cale muttered and relaxed between him and TCF!Alberu.
Kim Rok Soo returned his gaze to the Palantír – he'd been wondering why he couldn't recognize the setting of this battle – but now he understood why. Cale had probably gone right into Arm's turf to blow shit up for the sake of his so-called 'slacker life', Kim Rok Soo sighed softly and smiled appreciatively toward Cale.

A gust of wind blew by. The approximately fifty Cats all dispersed at once. They lightly kicked off the ground and moved to surround the castle walls.
"Shit! Cale, it looks like we need to leave as well!" Eruhaben urgently shouted after seeing the Cats move and Choi Han looked ready to run out at any moment. It was the same with the Molan duo.
Mercenary King Bud Illis started to frown as he shouted. "Crazy! Magic bombs?!"

For everyone to hear the concern in the Ancient Golden Dragon's voice, it was pretty obvious how serious the situation was.
"Excuse me, Goddess-nim, are you sure you put on the right record?" TBOAH!Choi Han asked in concern. The expression on his counterpart's face upon the Palantír was enough to tell even him that the threat they were facing was not one they had anticipated – so that could only mean one thing, they must have been ambushed.

The approximately fifty Cats all had magic bombs in their hands. The one leading them was the mage who was with the Cats. It was expected that everyone would look worried. Thirty people at once. This mage had teleported that many people at once.
"...He's human."
Eruhaben scrunched his eyebrows after seeing this mage who was a highest-grade mage, no, slightly stronger than a highest-grade mage.
'This is getting complicated.'

This mage was stronger than Rosalyn and probably would be as strong as Mary if he was a necromancer. Having such a mage as an enemy was a big headache.

TBOAH!Rosalyn flinched at this surprising announcement, TBOAH!Mary tilted her head and appraised the Arm mage upon the Palantír with an appraising eye and then nodded slowly. She could also assess the situation and judge for herself despite having not met as many people as TCF!Mary had. There was one thing though, TBOAH!Mary felt something was strange with this mage, but she couldn't tell what it was about him that made her feel that way. The Ancient Dragon was right, this mage would be as strong as her if he were necromancer, but something about the blue colour of his mana made her feel odd and uneasy, TBOAH!Mary could not understand the feeling and therefore began to frown and pay closer attention to what was happening on the Palantír.