The Absolute End

This is the last chapter.
~•~•~•~•

"Mom, Dad, Friends, Family." Garroth spoke as he looked at each of them. "I'll miss you guys."

"Garroth, we aren't leaving forever. It's just a year, no biggy." Zane rolled his eyes as Vylad laughed. "So get your ass in the bus and let's go!"

"Yeah, Gar! We have to announce your recent engagement and our wedding in 6 months!" Laurance sighed as he looked at the emerald ring on his left hand. "I can't believe I'm the girl in this relationship..."

"You are tiny, Little Laurance." Zane smirked as Laurance huffed at him. "Tiny, but important."

Shoving him, Garroth smiled as the two bonded.

"GarGar, I'll miss you. Make sure to call me and I'll see you in 6 months for your wedding. I can't believe you're all grown up." Zianna cried as Garroth gave her a small hug.

"I'm glad I'm grown up. Never again will I wish to be a child." Garroth shuddered as Garte gave him a pat on the back. "Later Garte."

"Later hater, as you hip kids say." Garte spoke as he finger gunned Garroth as a chuckle escaped his chapped lips. "Love ya, kid."

"Love you too, old man." Garroth laughed as Laurance hopped off the bus and grabbed his fiancee's luggage.

"Garroth come on!" Laurance whined as Aphmau's eyes gleamed. "We have to go!"

"Can I get one more picture? Just to satisfy my fangirl needs?" Aphmau begged as Garroth rolled his eyes.

"I said no, Aph-!" Garroth spoke as he got cut off by Laurance's lips smashing on to his. Giving in, Garroth grabbed Laurance's hips as the brunette wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Thanks! I'll make sure to send this to all of you!" Aphmau spoke as Zane, Travis and Dante were caught making hilarious faces in the background as Vylad was laughing. "I'm going to miss my best gay friend!"

"Miss you already Aphfro!" Vylad giggled as Zane glared at his brother.

"Don't forget me, Bestie Zu!" Aphmau cheered as Zane smiled at her.

"I'll call you as soon as we get there." Zane shouted as she smiled. "Bye girlfrand!"

"Bye!" The whole street shouted as Laurance finally got Garroth to get on the bus as they pulled off.

~•~•~•~•

Short and sweet. Hope you enjoyed this story as this is the end. I'm sorry for the sudden ending, but I cannot continue this story and the ending is up for you to decide.

Love you.
~Shadow Out!🌑