Conquerors

Actually using a song that I haven't wrote. Conqueror by the Empire Cast (Season 1).
~•~•~•~•

Fixing his blue tie, Garroth sighed as he fixed his pinstriped black vest and long sleeved white shirt. Dusting off his black pants, he walked down the stairs to see his friends and brothers.

Looking to his brothers, he saw that Zane was wearing the same outfit all white with a black tie while Vylad was wearing all grey with a green tie.

"Are we ready to go?" Dante asked as Garroth nodded and grabbed Laurance's arm, smiling down at him.

"Let's go! I'm excited and scared, but I don't care!" Garroth cheered as Laurance giggled at his cuteness. "Plus I can wink at people and make this little brunette jealous."

Punching him in the arm, Laurance rolled his eyes. "You only flirt with me, got it?"

Shrugging, Garroth laughed as he got punched again. Leaning down to his height, Garroth smiled brightly which caused Laurance to blush a bright red. "No promises."

Walking out the door, Zane groaned as Travis looked at him confused. "What's wrong, Zu?"

Rolling his eyes, Zane looked through his journal and flipped to his newly written song. "Nothing. Just wondering if we should free style or go with the plan..."

Lifting his chin up, Travis smiled at the stressing ravenette. "Do whatever. I'm sure they'll like it."

"But they're rich people! I want money and I can't get that if it's bad." Zane groaned again as Travis stared into his blue eyes, which did nothing. Noticing this, Travis leaned in and pecked Zane's lips which made him turn red in anger. "What the fuck Travis?!"

"Sorry, but you became irrational. Now for dance moves, let Garroth and Vylad worry about it. You're starting the song, so worry about your voice." Travis spoke with a grumbled as Zane shyly nodded his head. "Love you and good luck."

Walking over to Dante and Vylad, Travis draped his arms around the both of them and join in their conversation as Zane went back to making sure he memorized his lines.

~•~•~•~•

Arriving at a giant building, the Ro'Meaves gasped as Dante rolled his eyes.

"Just calm down and follow me." Dante whispered as he led the small group of friends into the building.

"State your name and business, young man." A female secretary spoke calmly as two body guards walked up to them.

"Yes. Hello, I'm Dante Ocean. I've spoke to Fred Evergreen about the event taking place in this building. I'm the Ro'Meaves manager." Dante spoke formally as the lady gave a nod to the body guards.

"Alright then. It's the large room on the top floor." She spoke as she handed him a pass. "Good luck and I love your music."

Smiling, Garroth waved to her as Vylad blew her a kiss making her swoon. Groaning, Dante dragged the two away as they laughed at him.

"God, I'm gonna love being famous!" Garroth squealed as Zane slapped his forehead. Looking at him in confused, Garroth questioned him. "What?"

"You've been famous since birth, dingus. You're the fricken CEO of The Ro'Meave Corporation." Zane hissed as Garroth shrugged.

"Well not my fault, I forgot! And it's future CEO... I'm not eligible for the position yet. Dad's still alive and well, plus I'm not married... Yet." Garroth smirked at Laurance as his face turned red. "Now to flirt with every person in sight!"

Entering the room, the boys looked around as people stared at them in complete silence.

"Well, I wasn't expecting a quiet crowd." Zane mumbled as Travis shoved his arm while smiling at the crowd.