Fabulous

Time for action. Yes.
~•~•~•~•

Maybe it was the wine or the multiple people pushing him, but... Does Garroth Ro'Meave is gay?

Just kidding.

Music was blasting and people were dancing having the time of their lives on a Saturday night. As people pushed and shoved on another on the dance floor, the Ro'Meaves and their boyfriends sat in a corner as everyone else had fun.

Slowly, the music died down as a brown haired mei'fwa with dark grey eyes walked on to the stage with a glass of wine in his hand.

"Hello Ru'aun region! How are you doing on this fine night!?" He shouted causing everyone, except the Ro'Meaves to cheer with him. "Wonderful! My name is Blake Johan and I'll be your host! Now will the Ro'Meaves please make their way to the stage?"

Silently standing, the the six of them made their way to the stage as women cooed at their shy demeanors.

Sitting at the small table, Dante ran back stage as Laurance and Travis stood behind Garroth and Zane in case one of them had a panic or anxiety attack.

"Hello, you talented young men! How does it feel to be at your first fan meeting?!" The mei'fwa shouted as they shrugged, not really caring.

"It's no different from that gallery event." Zane mumbled as Vylad elbowed him.

"Well, we have a range of questions your fans want you to answer." The brunette ignored what Zane had said before pulling out a clipboard.

"Fire away. I have other things to worry about." Zane mumbled again as some of the crowd laughed at his sarcasm. Pulling out his phone, he began to scan social media for something interesting.

"Alright. First question is from Jennifer Listbell: What started is your first unofficial song, "Pick Us Up", about?" He read off the paper as everyone looked at Zane, expectantly.

"I'm going to guess that most of the questions are going to be for me." Zane chuckled as tucked his phone away. "The song was based off of our terrible childhood. A song I wrote at the age of 11 to cheer my brothers up. To reduce their pain."

Nodding, Blake skimmed the paper for the second question. "From Lisa Evans: Are any of you single?"

Coughing, Zane looked over to Garroth as he smiled brightly. "Definitely not. All in stable relationships. Sorry ladies."

Hearing a lot of disappointed sighs, Blake winced as he flipped through the pages of questions. "Um.... To Vylad from Fiona Longheart: What happened to you, specifically? You seem alright compared to the others."

Sighing, Vylad held his head down as he took a deep breath before leaning into the microphone. "It may seem like I'm fine right now... But, I'm masking my emotions with a smile like always... I don't want anyone to get hurt."

Looking behind him, Blake looked over these questions before throwing his hands up in distress.

"Ok. So, I know that your childhoods were bad. But can you guys at least try to answer the questions to the best of your abilities? Like what exactly happened to you guys? What's wrong with Zane's eye? Why does Garroth never want to speak? Why does all of your eyes flash red at the slightest bit of anger?"

Standing up, all three of them sat on the table as Blake watched them carefully.

Starting, Garroth sighed as he tapped his foot of the floor. "On New Year's Day, 12 years ago, something happened to us that we don't like to bring up or talk about."

Looking at Zane, he crossed his arms and faced away from the crowd. "Something that cause my left eye to become blind."

Watching Vylad, he smiled shyly at the crowd. "Something that forced us to act this way."

"I was physically, mentally, emotionally, sexually abused and raped as a child. By my father and his co-workers." Garroth spoke as he hung his head down.

"Physically and sexually abused as a child by my father and his co-workers." Zane grumbled as he lifted up his bang to show his scar.

"Mentally and sexually abused as a child along with raped by my step father and his co-workers." Vylad spoke with a small smile as everyone started clapping for them.

"Alright. Thank you guys for your time. I'm sorry for pushing you..." Blake apologized as Garroth gave him a fake smile.

"No need. We got used to people asking by now." Garroth spoke as he gave them a determined nod.

"We raised over 2 million dollars for your charity, Children's Foundation of Changes. Thank you for your service and keep singing." Blake spoke as he handed them a check. "Enjoy the rest of your night."

~•~•~•~•

Well. Next chapter is the last chapter and I mean it. This is the last the book and I can't promise the story has a happy ending.

~Shadow Out!🌑