Party

Continuing the last chapter.
~•~•~•~•

Turning around, Garroth came face to face with Ivy Merdia and Kimberly Higgs.

"Ivy, Kim. Nice to s-see you girls again..." Garroth awkwardly smiled as Ivy touched his arm, causing him to flinch.

Pouting, Ivy walked closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You never called me. I just wanted to check in on you. How come you never told about your little problems, huh?"

Going blank, Garroth took her arms and shoved them away from him. Growling, he looked her up and down like she was foreign.

"What do you exactly want, Ivy?" Garroth asked as she smiled brightly at him.

"To speak to you. I wanted to apologize for everything since middle school, high school, college. I didn't understand the struggles you were going through." Ivy explained as she tucked a pink strand of hair behind her head. "You never spoke much in high school. Never interacted with people and when you decide to speak to me, I became the happiest girl alive since you were the only guy to speak to me so kindly."

Confused, Garroth crossed his arms and looked her up and down. "I spoke to you literally once and you clung to me like a fly."

Giggling, she covered her mouth and smiled again. "It was because I had a crush on you, idiot. Zane wasn't lying when he said you were slow..."

Punching her softly in the arm, Garroth laughed as she joined in. Wiping a tear away, Garroth genuinely smiled at her as she blushed.

"Thanks for apologizing, Ivy. It's means a lot to me, that you want to right your wrongs." Garroth gave her a small nod. Looking behind her, Garroth raised an eyebrow as Laurance glared at Ivy as she moved closer to Garroth.

Hugging him, she sighed in relief as Garroth hugged her back causing a small growl to escape from Laurance. "Thank you so much for accepting my apology. I really want to start over with you."

Sighing, Garroth pulled away as she looked at him confused.

"Question, how many girls had a crush on me in high school?" Garroth asked as she tapped her chin to think.

"There were about 2,200 girls from all grades... So, maybe 2/3 of that." She answered as Garroth nodded.

"Do you still have a crush on me?" Garroth asked as she blushed a deep red. Shyly nodding her head, Garroth bit his lip as Laurance stared at them confused. "Sorry Ivy. You're a really sweet girl and if it were under different circumstances, I would totally give you a shot... But I'm demi-romantic and I'm only interested in one person."

Looking behind her, Ivy almost laughed when she saw Laurance fall off the stage.

"Gosh, fucking damnit!" Laurance screamed as almost every stared at him as Garroth chuckled and ran over to help him. Reaching out a hand, Laurance blushed as he grabbed his hand. "Thanks..."

Lifting him up, Garroth stared into his eyes. Laying his forehead on the brunette's, Garroth smiled as Laurance searched his eyes. "I thought you were going to wait for your brothers to be comfortable with their sexualities?"

"What's the point? I'm comfortable with mine and I don't feel like waiting." Garroth smirked as Laurance rolled his eyes. "I may be demi-romantic, but I'm gay for you..."

Kissing his cheek, Laurance sighed as he took a step back from the red faced blonde. "Love you. Now, enjoy the party." Laurance whispered as people stopped paying attention to them.

~•~•~•~•

Entering the bathroom, Zane shouted in anger as Travis followed behind him.

"Zane... Please calm down..." Travis whispered as Zane glared at him with a glowing red eye. Seeing the worry in the white haired male's eyes, Zane whimpered as he hugged him.