Hard Truth and Soft Tears

Garroth

It was spring break. Why so soon?!

Sipping on a glass of water, my brothers and I sat on the couch as the clock read a quarter to 8. The time of screams, blood and pain.

Waiting a few minutes, we all watched in agony as the door twisted open to reveal Garte and his two friends from work.

"Shit. I can't feel my legs, Earl." The ravenette hissed as he stumbled into our home. "Grab the little fucks and do what you want."

"I'll take the oldest." Garte slurred as he gripped my arms and pulled me up. Leaning into my face, he smirked as the other men dragged Vylad and Zane into another room. "You better obey me or else."

Walking up the stairs with my head hung, I silently shed tears as I enter my bedroom with Garte on my tail.

Sitting on my bed, I hear the door close as I felt Garte bend down in front of me before he removed the hair covering my face. Feeling him tug on it, I yelped as he dragged me to a wall and slammed me into a wall.

Slowly, his calloused hands crawled up my shirt as a shiver ran down my spine. Breathing heavily, I looked into his pink eyes as he licked his dry lips before slamming them into my mouth.

The taste of alcohol and sweat filled my senses as he unbuttoned my shirt before raising my legs. Closing my mouth, I shook in fear as he squeezed my ass before pulling away.

"Open your fucking mouth, whore!" He growled as he slammed my head into the wall, making me dizzy.

Opening my mouth, he stuck his tongue in as small moans and grunts filled the room. A wave of anger washed over me as I tried to push him away before my head got repeatedly smashed into the wall before everything went dark.

~•~•~•~•

Vylad

Hearing moans come from Garroth's room, I got worried as Zane was shivering in the corner with no clothes on and a lot of scars covering his legs and arms.

"Bitch! You should just die already!" Earl growled as Martin whipped Zane once more, earning a howl from my ravenette brother. "Shut him up, Martin!"

"I'm trying!" He snapped as he took a fist full of Zane's hair and threw him across the room, unconscious. "Shit. Yo, mistake. Clean that up."

Hanging my head, I cried hot tears as I rushed out of the room to the bathroom to get bandages, a mop and towels.

Hearing more moans and grunts from Garroth's room, I looked around the hallways before opening the door slightly to peak inside.

Pulling out my phone, I covered my mouth in shock before even more tears tumbled down my cheeks.

Garroth, hands held above his head, was being pounded into by Garte as unintelligible words slurred out his mouth.

"H-help..." Garroth hissed as I covered my face, hearing all of the words coming out of Garte's mouth.

"Mhmm, you like that. You dirty slut." Garte groaned as Garroth huffed in pain. "Shut up, you hoe."

Garte continued to pound into my blond brother as he lifted his legs and began to groan even louder before white liquid exploded onto the bed, both from Garte and Garroth.

Hearing a sigh of relief, I ended the video before closing the door and sitting in front of it with tears flow down my cheeks.

"What's taking him so long?" Martin growled as Earl stormed out of the room and searched the hallway before his eyes landed on me.

"So you heard, huh?" Earl smirked as he bent down towards my shaking body. Pulling me up by my arms, I began to shout as he opened my shared bedroom doors and locked it behind him. "You get a kick out of that stuff, huh?! Well, let me show you how it feels!"

Feeling his leg drop kick me, I sat frozen on the floor as he unbuckled his pants as I snuck a look to the unconscious and naked body of Zane. Feeling something wet on my cheek, I turned back as he held my head in place.

Within the blink of an eye, his member was stuffed into my mouth earning a gag from me. Hearing him hum, tears ran down my cheeks as he forced me to give him a blow job.

Pulling out of my mouth, he pushed me to the floor on my hands and knees as I felt him tug off my jeans and boxers. His cold hands roamed my ass as a finger entered, earning a sob from me.

"Shut your fucking mouth. Wouldn't want to wake him, would you?" Earl hissed before he took his fingers out and positioned himself to enter me. "I could have been fucking the scarred fucker, but now I get you... Thanks for running out, mistake."

Widening my eyes, I gasped as he stuffed his member into my asshole as a moan exited his mouth. Pulling out, he continuously slammed into me as sobs left my mouth.

Feeling him pull my hair back, I held my breath as he sloppily made out with my face as he released deep inside me. Gasping out, I collapsed on the ground in defeat as he laughed before spitting on me.

"Get your rest, little fucker. You'll need it for tomorrow." He cackled as I curled up on the cold floor before reaching for my pocketknife and slicing my arms. Right before passing out on the dirty, blood covered floor where I lost my virginity to my dad's co-worker.

~•~•~•~•

I'm... so sorry for this chapter, but many people didn't like to open ended conversations in the first book, so hopefully this answers some questions.

~Shadow Out!🌑