55

-Y/n's Pov-

It's been 4 days since Jk had us move. He didn't tell me what happened or why.

I am watching the news and the house we used to live in has burned up into ashes.

Now he has to tell me at least something.

I got up in my robe going downstairs to the living room and he was talking with his friends.

Y-Can I speak with you?...pls.

Jk-I am in the middle of something right now....go wait for me in the kitchen.

I scoffed going into the kitchen sitting down with a drink in my hand

Jk-what the hell was that about?

I jumped turning around Jk was behind me.

Y-im sorry?

Jk-what did you want?

Y-I just wanted to know what happened to the house we were at.

Jk-if i told you, it wouldn't make a difference.

Y-okay, then don't tell me.

I was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

Jk-fix the attitude, I am trying to keep you safe.

Y-then tell me what the hell is going-

Jk-remember the last time you thought cussing at me was a good idea.

Y-...

Jk-right, now I'm not telling you what happened but just let me know when you are going to leave this house okay.

Y-yea-

Jk-...

Y-yes sir.

Jk-good..

He walked from me and I went upstairs.

I am on my phone when I get a phone call.

-Jay's Pov-

That fucker think he outsmart me...I keep telling people, I am not the one to be fucked with.

I dont play games...

I called Y/n's phone on a burner phone.

Y-hello?

Jp-hey pet

Y-J-

Jp-I wouldn't scream for him if I were you...now what you can do is tell me what is he planning...

Y-I don't know he won't tell me.

Jp-I feel like you're lying...

Y-im not I swear.

Jp-this just makes it even more better...this is what I want you to do, I want you to tell Jk that you are going for a jog and when you get to the 6th block...text me 6B...

Y-what if I refuse?

Jp-are you that stupid....if you refuse then you leave me no choice to kill Jk.

Y-okay okay okay, I will do it.

Jp-good pet...now run along.

I hung up the phone telling Jungwon to be ready by the 6th Block to snatch her up taking her to the location. Where Jk will watch me fuck his toy and where he will die.

-Y/n's Pov-

I am now dressed in this

I went downstairs Jk was in the living room

Y-Um sir I am going for a walk.

Jk-okay, someone needs to come with you.

Y-no im fine.

Jk-no I'm telling you that someone is coming with you...V go with Y/n.

V-alright...

Jk-make sure you and her are safe. And come back if you sense anything suspicious.

V-you know I got you.

We walked out the door and my heart pounded and I didn't know what to do. I wanted to keep Jk safe but I don't know what if....i need to tell jk and everything work out good. If I don't the worse could happen.

Y-wait!

V-what?

Y-I need to get...my phone.

V-okay.

I went back inside, going upstairs. I closed my door locking it.

I am so scared, what if Jay park knows what I am doing on my phone.

I sat down on my bed with my hands in my head....okay.

I got a my notebook that Jk had me write in when I didn't feel pretty.

I wrote a message to him.

After I was done I went downstairs acting normal.

Y-Sir I wanted to give you this...go the 34th page...you're eyes only

I winked so it could come off flirty leaving out the door scared. I really hope I did not just put Jk and danger.

-Jk's Pov-

I am with the guys looking at the notebook Y/n just gave me.

Rm-just see what it says.

Jhope-yeah Rm is right she did wink at you...you never know what that means.

Jin-or it could be, a warning of something. I mean we are sitting ducks right now right.

Jhope-more of a good reason to fuck.

Jin-you really need help.

Jk-alright I am going to open it.

I opened the notebook going to the page she said...I mean that is a very specific number..

You need to run...or something..Jay Park called me and he wants me to go the 6th spot by the time you read this....i could be gone in his grasp and V could be dead. He told me to come alone...just come pls sir I don't want to lose you..but I don't want you to hurt yourself trying to save me. I love you sir.

I jolted up getting my things...weapons and grenades.

Jk-it's time to go.