Chapter 2

You decide you will contact the butler that was the pilot. You took about a two hour nap.

"Yes?" He says as he picked up the phone.

"How long 'till we're there?" You inquired.

"About 5-8 hours." Said the pilot.

"Alright. That was all I needed. By-" you said, but was interrupted. "Hang on, N."

(Mr. André, your caretaker and boss, gave you that alias, when you are doing your detective work. The full alias name in Nightshade) 

"What is it?"

"Get some sleep, you need it."

"I already did."

"No. You only took a nap."

"Well, maybe I don't need the extra sleep."

"But you do."

"Do not."

"Fine. But I have some news for you."

"Good or bad?" You questioned.

"Well, you have some neighbors near... and you would not be staying at your aunt's house."

"Go on." You stated, knowing there is more.

"You know Gravity Falls founders, right?" He questioned.

"Yes."

"You'll be living in the mansion that's close to them."

"Ok, cool, I guess."

"That, I think, is incorrect."

 "Explain."

"I got into contact with the pines family," He informed. "And, they said that the Northwests' are rude towards people who have less than a billion dollars."

 "Ok..."

"Be sure to make friends with everyone there."

You sighed; "Fine. Send me information about the Pines family and the Northwest's"

"I knew you were gonna say that," he says, "I've already set up the information for you, it will be over to you soon."

"Alright. Thank you, Sir."

//Meanwhile in Gravity Falls, Oregon...//

Location: The Northwest's mansion

 (Pacifica's p.o.v)

My parents were having a meeting with that old mayor. The mayor, who was getting them ready for the best day of the year, Pioneer Day. Summerween will usually be everyones favorite holiday, but not for my family. This family gets a lot of recognization during Pioneer Day, because my families great grandfather or something, founded Gravity Falls.

I spaced out for a moment, then was brought back by the mayor, since he mentioned something semi-important.

"Oh, yes!" The mayor says. "Mr. Northwest, it is brought to my attention that you are going to have new neighbors, is that correct?"

"Yes, that is correct." Father agreed.

"Wait. What?" I say. "New neighbors? Why wasn't I informed about this?"

"Pacifica, darling, we were going to mention it to you today, but we were interrupted by the mayor coming here to talk to us about Pioneer Day." Mother states.

"Alright.."

"So it is our job to make sure our new neighbors are okay and are welcomed here from the moment that they arrive." Father says.

"Agreed." Mother agreed.

 /Somewhere else in Gravity Falls...//

Location: Mystery Shack

(Stan's p.o.v)

"Family!"

"Yes, Gruncle Stan?" Mabel asked.

 "Gravity Falls is getting a new resident living here. "

"What?" Mabel exclaimed. 

"Really?" Dipper said.

"Yeah, really." I said. "And, apparently, they will live in that mansion close to the Northwest's."

"You mean that closed down one that's haunted? That one?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah that one. And the person that is said to be living there said that they didn't care whether or not that it is haunted. And that they are from Japan."

"That's so strange! Why would they want to live in a haunted house?" Dipper exclaimed.

"Apparently they are coming because they're friends with Wendy."

"So Wendy knows them personally?" Mabel questioned.

"Yep. Hey Dipper fetch me the remote won't you. I'm too tired to get up."

"Sure Grunkle Stan." Dipper walked towards the table, sighing. Dipper then handed me the remote. 

(583 words)