About Y/n

Like I said before, you are like Ranpo and L. 

You, of course, like most human beings, love food. But, you are most typically more fond of sweet things. For example when you lived in Japan; your most favorite food where all of the mochi, including gyūhi. 

Unlike your secret dectective life, you'll like to socialize with people, well - you'll still be in your room because you don't actually LIKE to go outside, so you just settled with talking to people online instead. You actually met one of the people staying in Gravity Falls before you went there. You actually met her, Wendy, at a coffee/ tea/ boba café in Japan, she was there with her family during a winter break. And all of you guys just talked to each other, you guys became friends and gave each other your different socials, so you guys can connect more. You even went to Gravity Falls one time to visit her. While you were there she introduced you to her friends, and they all liked you (before Mabel and Dipper came to stay with Grunckle Stan). And it has been more than 5 years since you came back.

Here's one of your instagram pics: 

In the description it said that you had many 'mini' secrets 

Here are those 'mini' secrets: 

1. you practiced archery and darts

2. you know how to horse back ride

3. you know karate 

4. you know how to swordfight/ swordsmanship and fencing

5. you are multi-lingual 

Fun Fact: I know how to do two of those things ^^

I know how to ride horses and do archery. 

:)