Epilogue

A girl was crying while standing in front of a tombstone. Her pigtails were now soaked along with her dress that was drenched because of the rain.

She cried, clutching her chest that was aching miserably, her stitches still fresh from her recent surgery.

She was just twelve years old.

Already, a heavy surgery and then sudden death of her father, leaving her with absolutely no one in this world.

She joined her hands together, hanging her head low but didn't feel the raindrops over her head anymore. She frowned and looked up at the dark umbrella that rested above her, being held by a strong hand.

Her eyes followed the hand to the person to whom they belong until they landed on a pair of soft blue eyes staring back at her.

"Hello, butterfly- little Y/n." The voice melted in her ears like honey, reaching her heart and providing it with a strange sort of warmth which she found whenever her father spoke to her.

"Are you my dad's friend?" She asked, looking into those soft pair of Ocean eyes. He smiled but shook his head. "I am your friend. My name is Jin. Kim Seokjin." He introduced and she just turned around to face back the tombstone with Jin silently standing with her, saving her from the rain.

She started walking away from the tombstone but heard the sound of boots, following behind her.

"Why are you following me?" She asked him, looking at him with a cold pair of orbs and voice devoid of every emotion. He smiled.

"I came back to where I belong, butterfly." He said and she tilted her head at him. "Butterfly? You don't have a home?" She asked and he wanted to scream at her and show her everything that they went through together but he held back.

Y/n blinked her eyes but pointed her finger at some distance. "You can come to my home." She said and he smiled, reminding him of the very first encounter of him with her in the future timeline.

Rue Y/n.

His everything.

And like that, the cycle kept on going. Jin couldn't prevent her death at the age of 21 and change her future. But at least, he can accompany her lonely life after her dad's demise when she was 12 years old and make her happy for the next 9 years. So after her death every time, he came back to the period where she lost her dad with the help of his space craft that was now a time machine named Wootteo, all thanks to Y/n's theories.

Not as a creepy lover.

But as a friend.

He always knew the tragic destination but still chose the journey and it was beautiful because in the end,

"The Astronaut finally found a home."

—The End—