Chapter 6

Y/n looked at Jin reading the books while sitting on her study table and sighed. She shook her head and slowly walked over to her cupboard to take out her sling bag.

She fixed her glasses and pulled her hood over her head, turning her heels to leave but Jin's voice stopped her. "Where are you going, butterfly?"

She cringed at the nickname but turned to look at him. "Why do you keep calling me that?" She complained and he pressed his lips together. "I'll tell you some other time. Where are you going?"

She pointed her finger to the door. "My part-time job." His eyebrows raised and eyes sparked in excitement. "You're going outside! Take me too!" He scurried over to her and held her arm.

She pushed him back and glared at him. "No! I have to work there! I cannot take you—"

Jin pouted and held the sleeves of her hoodie. "Please, my butterfly. Take me with you!" He whined and she gagged at his cuteness. "Stop! Don't!" She groaned, pushing his face to the side but he kept pouting with his squished cheek pressed against her palm.

"Please, sweetie. Please—"

"Eww! OK ok. Just—" she sighed, releasing his face and yanking her hands back from his hold. She looked at him from top to bottom. Biting her lips at his attire, she shook her head. "This won't do. Come with me." She held the collar of his body suit and pulled him towards her cupboard.

He grinned from ear to ear, getting dragged by her as he stood tall behind her while she rummaged through her closet to look for some hoodies that would fit him. "Jin." He hummed in a questioning manner while she searched through her hoodies and track pants.

"Do you like red?"

"I think I do." She smiled as she pulled a red hoodie from the hanger and looked at it. She bobbed her head and turned around to pass it to him but her eyes widened as she screeched.

"Why did you take off your clothes?"

Jin frowned in confusion, standing there only in his boxers, and watched as she squeezed her eyes shut. "I thought I was about to change clothes. That's why I had to take those off, right?" Her eyebrows joined in rage and she clenched her jaws, eyes still closed.

"There's a bathroom in this household where you could have changed." She reasoned, being patient. "Why can't I change in front of you?" She scoffed and pointed her finger towards the door in the other corner.

"You are an idiot. I'm a bigger idiot. So just go to the bathroom and change. Or nevermind. I'll go out and you can change here!" She hissed, her eyes still closed as she turned her heels and stormed out of the bedroom, slamming the door shut behind her.

"Women on Earth hate seeing men naked and sleeping in the same bed. Noted." He mumbled to himself and stared at the hoodie that had fallen to the ground. He picked it up and then looked at the cupboard in front of him.

"She didn't give me anything to wear below this though."

Y/n was looking inside the fridge, specifically the items in there. A loaf of bread, some eggs, and a few bananas. She sighed, shaking her head before grabbing a banana from the, peeling it off, and biting onto it. She chewed on the sweet fruit when she heard her bedroom door opening.

"Hey, I'm ready!"

She turned around but her eyes widened and she screeched at the top of her lungs, seeing Jin in the same red hoodie but everything else was absurd.

The green skirt, blue cap, yellow shoes. It was a mess.

"Why are you wearing my skirt, dumbfuck?" She yelled and he glared at her, smacking her head gently yet hard.

"My speech package tells me that dumbfuck is a swear word and you're not allowed to swear at me, butterfly," he stated, holding the end of his skirt that reached to his knees and lifting it to the side. "And what's wrong with wearing this? I always wanted to try the clothes you guys wear on this planet. Ours is boring."

She frowned and finished her banana banana before disposing of the peel in the trash bin. "What do you guys wear?" She asked. "The same black body suit that I was wearing when I landed here. You guys are colourful and creative with what you wear so I wanted to try it." He said with a smile and adjusted his cap. She dragged him back to the bedroom and chose a loose pair of jeans.

"Remove the yellow slippers and green skirt and wear these jeans. There are white sneakers that might probably fit you or I don't care if you're walking barefoot to the place." She said with angry eyes. He pouted but approached her, pulling on her hoodie.

"Can't I go out wearing this skirt at least? I want to wear it." He tried to convince her but she pushed him away by pressing her palm flat on his face again, stretching her hand to move him back. "No. I'm not letting you wear my skirt outside. Get over with it!" She mumbled and crossed her arms over her chest, walking back to her bedroom door.

His eyes glowed blue as he dug further into the package that was installed when he met the driver and held his hand to transfer his knowledge to himself. He blinked several times when he saw women wearing similar skirts and men wearing pants. But he also saw women naked in the driver's memory and frowned.

"Wait! So skirts are for girls. Pants for boys. But humans also love to see each other naked?" He murmured to himself and looked at the closed door. He sulked and pressed his lips together. "Then why did my butterfly yell at me for being naked? This man seems to enjoy seeing girls naked." He whispered but heard a knock from outside.

"Get ready quickly, Jin! Or else I'll throw you out of my home!"

*************

No, Jin. The truck driver whose memory you installed enjoyed watching porn. 💀